What makes a good comfortable mouse?

Hey all,

I have a Logitech g402 mouse and I find it uncomfortable to palm grip. I find after short usage my pinky finger feels cramped due to the small space and lack of support as well as my ring finger having no real place to comfortably rest. I play a range of games from Mmo's like star wars galaxies legends, Fps Arma 2-3 as well as 3rd person pvp like fortnite, war thunder etc I was wondering if anyone would have suggestions for mice that tackle this issue with a reasonable price point or your experience with the matter. If I could have a preference I like Logitech and Roccat's mice. I'll list dimensions of my hand in case that may help. I'll post images of my hand dimensions in case anyone will need them.  *note* I am 15 and still growing so my hand size may vary. 

Kind regards Tom 

IMG_20180809_125358.jpg

IMG_20180809_125412.jpg

Grip grip and grip, I tried a lot of mice but despite quality , grip is the go-to. If grip is not ok I play FPS  like a deaf.

I hate razer quality but for me grip on razer are close to perfection, have tried old but gold logitechs and for me feels too big, 

This it fits so good to me that I've wanted to throw money to the best logitech (I have a k95 rgb platinum from corsair , thats like 200 euros of keyboard) but this confort is holding me back, despite I hate razer build quality.

Razer-Deathadder-Chroma-15.jpg

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

go to the shop with biggest offer of gaming mouse, try each one, choose best, profit, you should be intrested in brands like logitech, steel series, razer, hyperx, zowie

3 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

go to the shop with biggest offer of gaming mouse, try each one, choose best, profit, you should be intrested in brands like logitech, steel series, razer, hyperx, zowie

That is the best thing to do, since mouse comfort is strictly personal.

I also heard of some "modular mouses that can get longer or shorter, are they any good?(Talking about a long-time solution)

2 minutes ago, MatteoX10 said:

I also heard of some "modular mouses that can get longer or shorter, are they any good?(Talking about a long-time solution)

Have you seen any good brand with modular mouse? you get the answer, some of them might be customisable to left or right hand use, but mice has to be rigid 

3 minutes ago, MatteoX10 said:

They are worse than a flagship, logitech flagships are kind of modular

Case: Corsair 760T  |  Psu: Evga  650w p2 | Cpu-Cooler : Noctua Nh-d15 | Cpu : 8600k  | Gpu: Gygabyte 1070 g1 | Ram: 2x8gb Gskill Trident-Z 3000mhz |  Mobo : Aorus GA-Z370 Gaming K3 | Storage : Ocz 120gb sata ssd , sandisk 480gb ssd , wd 1gb hdd | Keyboard : Corsair k95 rgb plat. | Mouse : Razer deathadder elite | Monitor: Dell s2417DG (1440p 165hz gsync) & a crappy hp 24' ips 1080p | Audio: Schiit stack + Akg k712pro + Blue yeti.

24 minutes ago, Peskanova said:

Grip grip and grip, I tried a lot of mice but despite quality , grip is the go-to. If grip is not ok I play FPS  like a deaf.

I hate razer quality but for me grip on razer are close to perfection, have tried old but gold logitechs and for me feels too big, 

This it fits so good to me that I've wanted to throw money to the best logitech (I have a k95 rgb platinum from corsair , thats like 200 euros of keyboard) but this confort is holding me back, despite I hate razer build quality

WTB Razer Deathadder with Logitech's build quality. Will pay a lot.

CPU: i7 6950X  |  Motherboard: Asus Rampage V ed. 10  |  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Dominator Platinum Special Edition 3200 MHz (CL14)  |  GPUs: 2x Asus GTX 1080ti SLI 

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1 TB M.2 NVME  |  PSU: In Win SIV 1065W 

Cooling: Custom LC 2 x 360mm EK Radiators | EK D5 Pump | EK 250 Reservoir | EK RVE10 Monoblock | EK GPU Blocks & Backplates | Alphacool Fittings & Connectors | Alphacool Glass Tubing

Case: In Win Tou 2.0  |  Display: Alienware AW3418DW  |  Sound: Woo Audio WA8 Eclipse + Focal Utopia Headphones

Thx for all the replies. What mice do you guys use? since I don't have any stores nearby to physically try mice and my friends have had issues with razor having inconsistencies with their mice saying it wasn't put together correctly and he said his drivers weren't working correctly. the reason I support brands like Roccat and Logitech since my dad has used Roccat and said they have good build quality and customer support  

thx again Tom

I use the Corsair M65

https://www.amazon.com/CORSAIR-M65-Pro-RGB-Adjustable/dp/B01D63UU52

The only thing I don't like about it is the gimmicky "sniper button" and it's ugly look. Luckily you can rebind it to whatever you want- but I chose to ignore it. I use it with the weight and weight screws taken out so it's light.

I was going to get a Logitech mouse, but I was at MicroCenter during Black Friday and they had it for like $35 so I picked it up.

I'm used to using high profile mice from past. Razer stuff, most Steelseries and newer Logitech's are way too low for me. Roccat Kone and Kova are two that I've used, and really liked Kone. For my use its too expensive. As I also like heavier mouse, side buttons and ability to switch dpi, Roccats cheaper mice are out for me.

Currently I have SteelSeries Rival 300. And boy, do I like this one. Has all features I need. Heavy, high profile and perfect for my large hands (which are bit larger than yours). I changed from Kova as that mouse had issues with my hand grease wearing coating off fast. No such issues with Rival, its been in use for almost 2 years.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv