Alright, so i planned everything for my build except the case, my budget is under $100 AUD, i'd like a glass tempered case that looks good and with good airflow, as well as good cable management if that's possible :) what do you guys recommend? 

Thanks!

Meshify C TG?

Ex-EX build: Liquidfy C+... R.I.P.

Ex-build:

Meshify C – sold

Ryzen 5 1600x @4.0 GHz/1.4V – sold

Gigabyte X370 Aorus Gaming K7 – sold

Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB @3200 Mhz – sold

Alpenfoehn Brocken 3 Black Edition – it's somewhere

Sapphire Vega 56 Pulse – ded

Intel SSD 660p 1TB – sold

be Quiet! Straight Power 11 750w – sold

2 minutes ago, Quadriplegic said:

Meshify C TG?

Thanks! I'll check it out

The Phanteks P350X is $99 AUD, it's a great case with everything you asked for apart from the fact that it only comes with one intake fan which severely impacts temperatures so you'd need to by at least one fan and put it as an exhaust. Unfortunately, it is out of stock everywhere in Australia unless you want to pay shipping. It also comes with an RGB strip and RGB integration on the front panel and the front panel is very airflow friendly. 

Another great option is the Phanteks P300. In my opinion it's good looking like the the P350X, however the front panel looks more restricted but according to Optimum Tech's review on the P350X, when the fan configuration is matched on both cases (one front intake fan and one exhaust fan) the P300 actually has 2.6 degrees C better GPU temperatures than the P350X and the CPU is only 0.4 degrees C warmer than the P350X. The case is only $79 AUD which leaves room for you to buy an intake fan as it only comes with one exhaust. Keep in mind that the P300 is shorter than the P350X but the same height. The max power supply length it can fit with room for cables is 160mm and it is not very radiator friendly.

Both of these cases have top dust filters, front intake dust filters and cable management options. You can't go wrong with either of these cases and I just did most of the research for you.

Specs

CPU - I5-8500

GPU - MSI Gaming GTX 1070Ti

Motherboard - Gigabyte Z370 Aorus Gaming 3

RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws V 2x8GB 3000MHZ

SSD - Samsung 860 Evo 250GB

HDD - Western Digital 1TB

Case - NZXT S340 Elite

PSU - Corsair TX650M

Peripherals / Monitor

Monitor - Acer Predator XB241H 24" 1080p 144Hz G-Sync

Keyboard - Razer Ornata Chroma

Mouse - Razer Deathadder Chroma

Headset - Turtle Beach PX24

2 minutes ago, AidenBear said:

The Phanteks P350X is $99 AUD, it's a great case with everything you asked for apart from the fact that it only comes with one intake fan which severely impacts temperatures so you'd need to by at least one fan and put it as an exhaust. Unfortunately, it is out of stock everywhere in Australia unless you want to pay shipping. It also comes with an RGB strip and RGB integration on the front panel and the front panel is very airflow friendly. 

Another great option is the Phanteks P300. In my opinion it's good looking like the the P350X, however the front panel looks more restricted but according to Optimum Tech's review on the P350X, when the fan configuration is matched on both cases (one front intake fan and one exhaust fan) the P300 actually has 2.6 degrees C better GPU temperatures than the P350X and the CPU is only 0.4 degrees C warmer than the P350X. The case is only $79 AUD which leaves room for you to buy an intake fan as it only comes with one exhaust. Keep in mind that the P300 is shorter than the P350X but the same height. The max power supply length it can fit with room for cables is 160mm and it is not very radiator friendly.

Both of these cases have top dust filters, front intake dust filters and cable management options. You can't go wrong with either of these cases and I just did most of the research for you.

Damn dude, thanks alot, i appreciate it!

9 hours ago, Quintavious V said:

Alright, so i planned everything for my build except the case, my budget is under $100 AUD, i'd like a glass tempered case that looks good and with good airflow, as well as good cable management if that's possible :) what do you guys recommend? 

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#X=0,10298&t=3

Stand out cases:

Cougar MX330 (very very cheap, but it's functional)

Thermaltake Core G21 (less cheap, just as functional)

In win 303 (Airflow is decent if you fill up the fan slots, but doesnt come with any. Expensive compared to the others)

Coolermaster MB500 (3 RGB fans and tempered glass, a pretty good value actually)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

On 8/9/2018 at 8:42 PM, TVwazhere said:

https://au.pcpartpicker.com/products/case/#X=0,10298&t=3

Stand out cases:

Cougar MX330 (very very cheap, but it's functional)

Thermaltake Core G21 (less cheap, just as functional)

In win 303 (Airflow is decent if you fill up the fan slots, but doesnt come with any. Expensive compared to the others)

Coolermaster MB500 (3 RGB fans and tempered glass, a pretty good value actually)

Thanks!