Lga 1155 Motherboard to fit i7-4790k

I'm having some trouble finding a good overall motherboard for my i7-4790k. I would be overclocking to around 4.8Ghz - 5Ghz. I would prefer it to look gamerish and under $200. can somebody help me?

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---

17 hours ago, Vegetable said:

The 4790k is an LGA 1150 CPU. Please don't buy a board with the wrong socket. Z87/Z97 is the chipset you want to look for. 

he asked for 1155 not 1150 sorry

19 hours ago, Edgyton said:

I'm having some trouble finding a good overall motherboard for my i7-4790k. I would be overclocking to around 4.8Ghz - 5Ghz. I would prefer it to look gamerish and under $200. can somebody help me?

There are basically no new Z97 boards out there. All you can get are used ones. Maybe some shop has a board in store for a couple of years. The point is: there's no point in naming you good Z97 boards because it ultimately comes down to what's available second hand. 

You'd make better use of your money if you'd sell the 4790k now along with your RAM, add another 150-ish bucks on your budget and get a 8700k. The 4790k should go for 200-250 bucks, memory prices are crazy for DDR3. 8GB go for like 60-70 bucks. So you can make around 300 bucks or up to like 350-ish on both. If you lower your game on the mainboard to like 120-150 bucks then you have to add like 100-150 bucks for the DDR4 memory. Next year that 4790k won't be worth much anymore.

Use the quote function when answering! Mark people directly if you want an answer from them!

2 hours ago, mr anderson said:

he asked for 1155 not 1150 sorry

He said he has an i7 4790k though. That wouldnt help him one bit to get a board that WONT WORK with his/her CPU. Seems you could have pieced that together? 

CPU: INTEL Core i7 4790k @ 4.7Ghz - Cooling: NZXT Kraken X61 - Mobo: Gigabyte Z97X SLI - RAM: 16GB G.Skill Ares 2400mhz - GPU: AMD Sapphire Nitro R9 Fury 4G - Case: Phanteks P350X - PSU: EVGA 750GQ - Storage: WD Black 1TB - Fans: 2x Noctua NF-P14s (Push) / 2x Corsair AF140 (Pull) / 3x Corsair AF120 (Exhaust) - Keyboard: Corsair K70 Cherry MX Red - Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma

Bit of an AMD fan I suppose. I don't bias my replies to anything however, I just prefer AMD and their products. Buy whatever the H*CK you want. 

---QUOTE ME OR I WILL LIKELY NOT REPLY---