Windows 10 Enterprise?

So recently I had a friend who installed Win10 Enterprise on their system, stating not only an overall performance increase from their current rig setup but just in general from swapping to said OS.
I'm currently running the free upgrade of Win10 home. My system is the following:

Intel - Core i7-8700K currently overclocked to 4.2

MSI - Z370 GAMING PRO CARBON

32gb DDR4 3200 (can't recall brand)

Asus Strix Gtx 1080 8GB ROG x 2

Samsung Evo 960 500gb m.2 is what my os installed on

850 Thermaltake Gold RBG Psu

NZXT Kraken x52

3 2TB HDDs

3x Delta PFB1212UHE 120x38mm fans

1 Noctua 120 (can't remember)

I'm just curious if anyone else has experienced such performance increase/benefits towards Win10 Enterprise and if it's worth the change?
Currently I experience various random CPU spikes caused by stupid background processes caused by the Aura Asus software for RBG, Win10 anti-malware task and other random processes that will cause my CPU to tick.

Otherwise my system has been running like a dream machine, I had mined with my gpus for awhile and thus why I have the delta fans, to keep them at optimal temps to not further physical damage at least.
Just curious what everyone's opinion is on that and if you have any mandatory solutions towards Win10 home edition that can resolve such random CPU spiking greatly appreciate!

I have enterpise on some systems, but its basically the same thing, with a few more options like applocker, nfs client, extra GP options. It won't be any faster.

Well I hear it doesn't install a certain set of base things that you normally get in Win10, so no Cortana, Edge, even skype not being installed.

Enterprise is a option if you want to have much more control over the apps you want to install (meaning the UWP stuff).
But you should find some scripts and tweaks for the registery to stop certain services and installs to increase your performance a little bit.
But there shouldn't be that much benefit on performance, especially when you look at the price for just one enterprise licence 

Aight then I guess he just needed a system reinstall or something to experience "said performance benefits". Thanks for filling my curosity!

14 minutes ago, Kuku_Kahchew said:

Well I hear it doesn't install a certain set of base things that you normally get in Win10, so no Cortana, Edge, even skype not being installed.

Thats only for ltsb, which has its own drawbacks and isn't supported yet on the 8700k(to my knolege)