1 rams = dead pc

poggwea

I7 6 core 3.4ghz

1080ti (Doesnt matter)

msi godlike gaming carbon x99a

like 10 hard drives

48 gigs of gayram

Okay so I was playing mountand blade warband and watching netflix, and all of a sudden i got headscraped by a feirdsvain war axe thrown by a vaneskarry warrior/ My game crashed. Okay understandable. then nothing responded for like ever and my pc dead froze but never blue screened. So I tried to boot it up again. and there ya go boot loop. ezpz fix just swaperino the rams and you gots a new pc. right? Well yes. Until it didnt work. then i tried booting with 1 ram stick and it worked. pc gucci. right? no. I have 5 more sticks on my desk. So i put them all back into the pc and Boom. black screen no keyboard lights. 19, 60, 19, 67, 55 Looped. Okay I must have autism? So i started testing each ram stick and turns out my 2400 mhz stick when booted alone or with other sticks causes that loop. So im like Okay lets do a bios switch, and now im getting some random numbers like 04 and 66 and went into the debug loop so i flipped the bios back and i got my good ol friends 19 and 67 back then im like maybe running 2400 hz sticks with 2133 is bad? so i just removed one of them and it worked. SO i have one cancer stick preventing me from booting. Pliz advise me on how to fix because having 5  sticks looks retarded

4x 2133 mhz sticks

2x 2400 mhz sticks. one is gay

any ideas. this stick cant be blocked because some bandits slap my face with throwing axes. anything at all? I know i talk like a retard and yes I am one;D

1 minute ago, Snipergod87 said:

I dont understand your troubleshooting, would prefer proper english.

pc crash = caught in boot loop. fixed the boot loop with 1 ram stick. put all sticks back in and got a black screen. found that when i put in one of my 2400 mhz sticks it gives 19, 60, 67, 55 on debug led and loops that. question is: How do i fix my ram stick that makes my pc not work. because i know playing a video game doesnt brick your ram

1 minute ago, Snipergod87 said:

Sounds like one of your sticks is bad, the solution is to RMA is.

ive had it for 2 years

Many RAM mfgrs have a limited lifetime warranty, I don't know what brand you bought but it probably has one.

RAM does die it happens, sometimes years after you bought the PC, and sometime its bad out of the box.

3 hours ago, Oppslia said:

ive had it for 2 years

Yes, and?
Things can die while using it.

And after 2 years that can happen...

"Hell is full of good meanings, but Heaven is full of good works"