Weird input lag when starting up rainbow six siege

So when starting up rainbow six i get a weird input lag that is also present on the desktop. I am having trouble finding the source for this lag, because the lag can even be seen on the keyboard when clicking the caps button. What I have tried:

updated graphic drivers, updated windows, tried the keyboard on another pc, whilst it was lagging, install previous graphics updates.

Restarting my pc is the only way to remove the lag.

No other games that i have installed has this problem

I'm out of ideas of how to troubleshoot, and find the issue. 

Maybe you can try to reinstalling it. I know it's 100 Gb download but it may work. For me, that I've got the same problem but for the menu, it worked fine. Before doing that, you should try open Rainbow with Admin privileges, or see if the keybord is configured optimally. 

okay so by giving it administratoir privileges, i could play the game without lag, but i still lag on the desktop. but i still lag on the desktop, any ideas?

thank you though :)

You know if your lag comes from a usb device like keyboard or mouse? Try writing a new name on a folder, do you lag? If it is, it's your keyboard. Try change usb port or cleaning it. Same thing with the mouse.