My Monitor Is Flickering?

So, a little white back, LTT Posted a video containing a Korean monitor, 

As soon as I saw it, I thought it was one hell of a deal, and I bought one for myself. About two weeks ago, I noticed that the monitor has began to flicker, about once every 6 seconds, I thought it was a software thing, so I opened task manager and never saw it flicker. I updated my drivers to see if that would help (it didn't). I thought it was about time anyways, so I reset my windows. It still flickered. I updated drivers, tried different ports, cables, monitors (that didn't flicker), and came to the conclusion that the monitor is dying. Is that just? If so, it should still be covered by the manufacturer warranty?

Is there anything else I should try, if not, is someone able to help me navigate http://www.crosslcd.co.kr/ their official site to get a replacement/get my monitor fixed?

Did you try hooking up another device to the monitor and test it? It could also be your video card.

9 hours ago, jooroth18 said:

Did you try hooking up another device to the monitor and test it? It could also be your video card.

I did not think of that! *facepalm* I just tested it with a laptop, and the monitor did not flicker.

12 hours ago, jooroth18 said:

Correction, it was the pcie riser!

3 minutes ago, Alexander Krneta said:

Correction, it was the pcie riser!

Just kidding, its the GPU

12 hours ago, Alexander Krneta said:

Just kidding, its the GPU

If your GPU is under warranty, just RMA it. If it isn't, then you need to get a new video card

Id also suggest that you get more fans in your case as that can kill a video card even if the temps are okay. GPU's are a lot more sensitive to heat then CPU's.

My cooling is fine, and my GPU is still under the 3 year warranty. HOWEVER, I just booted an OS off of my flash drive, and there was no flickering... so it is not the GPU. Can the OS be corrupted even after a factory reset?

I just ran "DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth" and "Sfc /scannow" it still flickers