Need Help!! Gpu no video output but pc fans and lights turn on and no post

Hello I am in need of serious help so I’ve built my first pc it has a Asus 8gb dual oc 1070 and the cpu is the ryzen 7 2700x which I have put the stock cooler on and the mobo is a asus prime x470 pro the psu is a Corsair rmx850 white and when I press the power button the video output no beeps and no post but everything turn on properly I’ve followed the 20 troubleshooting steps with no success and I have no idea what is wrong with my pc it could be anything I put the power connected in all of the correct places hope someone helps!!

I'm not sure if this is still the case with 2nd gen zen but 1st gen took a LONG time to first boot. Like multiple minutes.

Are you sure you connected the monitor to the 1070?

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

It's dumb, but just make sure to have the PCIe cable is connected correctly into the PSU. I already had the case where a GPU was turning on, but the monitor had no signal because the PCIe cable wasn't plugged in all the way inside the PSU.

RGB & Fan control ULTIMATE GUIDE !

So I dunno what happening but it’s been 7 minutes and the pc has still not booted??

27 minutes ago, STARTERPCBUIDLER said:

So I dunno what happening but it’s been 7 minutes and the pc has still not booted??

faulty cable?

Something is wrong in that case.

Take out everything apart from the cpu from the motherboard.

So disconnect all hdd's, graphics cards, usb devices, everything, even the RAM.

Just leave the PSU, mobo and CPU connected.

Turn it on (leave the buttons connected of course) and it should beep at you. If it doesn't, let me know.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

6 minutes ago, samcool55 said:

Something is wrong in that case.

Take out everything apart from the cpu from the motherboard.

So disconnect all hdd's, graphics cards, usb devices, everything, even the RAM.

Just leave the PSU, mobo and CPU connected.

Turn it on (leave the buttons connected of course) and it should beep at you. If it doesn't, let me know.

Ok

24 minutes ago, STARTERPCBUIDLER said:

Ok

Pc will not boot with everything out unfortunately i think my cpu may be dead but I have no clue @samcool55

1 hour ago, STARTERPCBUIDLER said:

Pc will not boot with everything out unfortunately i think my cpu may be dead but I have no clue @samcool55

It doesn't need to boot, it actually can't, it needs to beep.

However, because it doesn't do that we need to try something else.

Take the PSU and mobo out of the case, put them on something non-conductive, a box for example and try again.

You don't need to take out all the drives or whatever.

5 hours ago, samcool55 said:

It doesn't need to boot, it actually can't, it needs to beep.

However, because it doesn't do that we need to try something else.

Take the PSU and mobo out of the case, put them on something non-conductive, a box for example and try again.

You don't need to take out all the drives or whatever.

Ok

I have been having a very similar problem but my computer is not new. My case fans all power on and my computer seems to have power but some of my peripherals don't get power and my gpu fans don't start (exact same problem as you). I believe the issue is my processor but I am not really sure. If it helps I have an msi mother board that is displaying the following codes: 00,4c,55,06,19.