Need PC tips

Hello!

So I'm about to build my first ever PC (only had a prebuilt since 2012) and I need some tips

So my build looks as follows (excluding RAM):

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/pH6FKB

The components are identical to the ones im looking at since I'm in sweden the prices are a bit different compared to what pcpartpicker has to offer.

My questions are as follow:

1. What RAM is good for this ryzen build

2. Is that b450 motherboard good enough for OC (both processor and RAM wise) or is it worth with x470 chipset?

3. If i would like to in the future, would it be possible/easy to mount a 240/280mm AIO in that case with those parts?

4. Since it's my first time, I dont know what color schemes goes well together. Would this build look good aswell? how powerful would the rgb be from wraith prism and rog strix in the dark?

Lots of questions but wanna make sure I make as few mistakes as possible when building my first PC

Thanks in advance :)

Also, if there's nything you would change, please change it in the pcpartpicker I sent and I'll see if it works in Sweden aswell :D

What is your complete budget?

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

Just now, MrShinny said:

What is your complete budget?

Dont really have a set budget. But I would be willing to go up to maybe $2000ish or more, but only if the difference is noticeable enough.

Also, my main goals with it is to be able to stream games without to much of a fps hit (mainly games like csgo) and also have a good base for 1080p/1440p at high framerates for atleast a few years to go. I generally only upgrade pcs once every 5 years or so

Just now, Retch said:

Dont really have a set budget. But I would be willing to go up to maybe $2000ish or more, but only if the difference is noticeable enough.

Also, my main goals with it is to be able to stream games without to much of a fps hit (mainly games like csgo) and also have a good base for 1080p/1440p at high framerates for atleast a few years to go. I generally only upgrade pcs once every 5 years or so

also, prices in Sweden are quite abit more expensive than in the US sadly

I would get an X470 board as the 2700X will cook the MSI boards VRM's for breakfast.

Any branded 3000MHz kit is good for Ryzen.

You can get a cheaper but high quality PSU from Corsair, the CX550M. The modular version is great value.

With the saved cash, get a higher capacity HDD.

hi.

Just now, Retch said:

also, prices in Sweden are quite abit more expensive than in the US sadly

What is your budget in Swedish curency? I can switch to Swedish pcpartpicker.

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

rekt

Just now, _SAITAMA_ said:

I would get a 650-750watt power supply & X470 motherboard

What motherboard would you recommend and is it a heavy upgrade compared to the b450? 

Also, any tips on RAM? :)

Just now, MrShinny said:

What is your budget in Swedish curency? I can switch to Swedish pcpartpicker.

I tried swedish PCPartPicker but it doesnt show up many sites at all sadly.

But if you wanna go itsd about 18000-19000kr :)

2 minutes ago, AskTJ said:

I would get an X470 board as the 2700X will cook the MSI boards VRM's for breakfast.

Any branded 3000MHz kit is good for Ryzen.

You can get a cheaper but high quality PSU from Corsair, the CX550M. The modular version is great value.

With the saved cash, get a higher capacity HDD.

Is the rog strix x470-F/x470-I good options?

I've heard the crosshair VII is like the best but its almost twice the cost here in sweden

Well I tried the sweden version of pcpartspicker... they have like nothing on there in stock... the only thing I found was a motherboard for like 1500 kr

1 minute ago, Retch said:

I tried swedish PCPartPicker but it doesnt show up many sites at all sadly.

But if you wanna go itsd about 18000-19000kr :)

Do you need a monitor, operatiing system, mouse, keyboard or wireless card?

rekt

What motherboard would you recommend and is it a heavy upgrade compared to the b450? 

Also, any tips on RAM? :)

As almost everyone says: higher speed and lower latency RAM is a big deal when buying Ryzen chips.

About the motherboard: Ryzen 7 2700x will fry b450's VRM, so buy at least buy an X370 board.

Just now, MrShinny said:

Do you need a monitor, operatiing system, mouse, keyboard or wireless card?

Nah, only the PC is fine thanks :)

Just now, AngryBeaver said:

Well I tried the sweden version of pcpartspicker... they have like nothing on there in stock... the only thing I found was a motherboard for like 1500 kr

Yh I know pcpartpicker doesnt seem to support sweden too much for some reason

Is the rog strix x470-F/x470-I good options?

I've heard the crosshair VII is like the best but its almost twice the cost here in sweden

Sure.

hi.

Alright, so In sweden the biggest PC company is one called INET and they have a "pc builder" there. Its in swedish but should be relatively easy to navigate through anyways.

If you wanna take your time and help me here to build a ryzen build for about 19000kr (preferably cheaper) this is the link: https://www.inet.se/datorbyggare/chassi/valjfler

How much is this in Sweden?

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700X 3.7GHz 8-Core Processor  ($319.79 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: NZXT - Kraken X62 Rev 2 98.2 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler  ($141.39 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus - Prime X470-Pro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($155.00 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair - Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  ($199.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 500GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($117.99 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($58.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: MSI - GeForce GTX 1070 Ti 8GB Titanium Video Card  ($459.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT - H500i (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($90.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: Corsair - RMx (2018) 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.99 @ Amazon) 
Other: Fractal Design FDFANSSR3120WT Silent Series R3 120mm Fan Cooling FD-FAN-SSR3-120-WT  ($12.32 @ Newegg) 
Other: Fractal Design FDFANSSR3120WT Silent Series R3 120mm Fan Cooling FD-FAN-SSR3-120-WT  ($12.32 @ Newegg) 
Total: $1693.30
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-03 15:24 EDT-0400

rekt

It seems that servers are acting up... Can you guys open that website?

yeah

rekt

Might be it doesnt work outside sweden idk :/

Just now, Retch said:

Might be it doesnt work outside sweden idk :/

works fer me

rekt