medium or big case which better?

patriciadiaz1919

i like water cooling but there allot 280 and 360 but not many 480 quad or 580 that fit only some very big cases?

will big radiator cool more if can use one or to 480-580

will it be worth to buy computer case 500 to 800 dollers?

1 minute ago, patriciadiaz1919 said:

will big radiator cool more if can use one or to 480-580

It'll be quite a bit quieter,but substantially cooler 

My life

The best case on the market is either the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG or the Fractal Define R6 depending on whether you value silence or airflow more. Both of those are never more than $150. It's not worth spending more than that on a case

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

4 minutes ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

It's not worth spending more than that on a case

Some people need the space offered by some of Corsair's cases such as the 900D. Obviously not all users need that much, just something I wanted to through out here.

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

3 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Some people need the space offered by some of Corsair's cases such as the 900D. Obviously not all users need that much, just something I wanted to through out here.

What people? XL-ATX is all but dead!

CPU: Core i9 12900K || CPU COOLER : Corsair H100i Pro XT || MOBO : ASUS Prime Z690 PLUS D4 || GPU: PowerColor RX 6800XT Red Dragon || RAM: 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance (3200) || SSDs: Samsung 970 Evo 250GB (Boot), Crucial P2 1TB, Crucial MX500 1TB (x2), Samsung 850 EVO 1TB || PSU: Corsair RM850 || CASE: Fractal Design Meshify C Mini || MONITOR: Acer Predator X34A (1440p 100hz), HP 27yh (1080p 60hz) || KEYBOARD: GameSir GK300 || MOUSE: Logitech G502 Hero || AUDIO: Bose QC35 II || CASE FANS : 2x Corsair ML140, 1x BeQuiet SilentWings 3 120 ||

LAPTOP: Dell XPS 15 7590

TABLET: iPad Pro

PHONE: Galaxy S9

She/they 

3 hours ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

The best case on the market is either the Phanteks Enthoo Pro M TG or the Fractal Define R6 depending on whether you value silence or airflow more. Both of those are never more than $150. It's not worth spending more than that on a case

i need airflow may use treadripper 1950x not sure how easy are they too cool them?

3 hours ago, OrbitalBuzzsaw said:

What people? XL-ATX is all but dead!

EATX

6 hard drives, 2 or 3 rads in push/pull, dual graphics cards, 5.25" drives and RGB

my case supports server boards (dual/quad CPUs, even bigger than EATX) and 9 HDDs xD I have an ATX board and it looks small inside of it

builds for science labs, small servers, tv or radio stations, pro video editing or modelling can't use µATX boards and cases

anyway, for OP getting a full/super tower just for a 480 radiator and a regular PC would be a huge waste of money and space

ASUS X470-PRO • R7 1700 4GHz • Corsair H110i GT P/P • 2x MSI RX 480 8G • Corsair DP 2x8 @3466 • EVGA 750 G2 • Corsair 730T • Crucial MX500 250GB • WD 4TB

is the corsair air 740 good enough fits small top 280 and front 360 i think is this good enough 1950x or second generation too cool heat?

CaseMod_AIR_740_03.png.b0748bf0385d1ca42ccc3a06a3aff85e.png

This case is budget enthusiast meaning made for custom loops and all, just got this recently and it's amazing for the price, tons of features + fan hub mount on back, many drives or custom loop, build quality is good, still has ABS plastic, but you'll find that on almost all cases. Material quality is 9/10 for me.

Also the Special edition comes with 2 140mm fans in front and are RGB, they are great quality and the color is a bonus! Great airflow and its not bad on quiet.

Phanteks

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854042 

Best & worst cases for your money in 2018 are:

Best Cases overall

I) Fractal Design Meshify C - Airflow and relatively quiet, best all around case

I) Phanteks Enthoo Pro M / Special Edition (white interior) - Airflow & full water cooling support

I) Fractal Define R6 - Silent with decent airflow

I) Be Quiet! DB 900 (Full Tower) - Airflow and silent 

I) Fractal Design Meshify C mini (mATX)

I) Corsair 400C - Only use with low end components, no 1080 / TI

I) Phanteks 350X - Only use with low end components, no 1080 / TI

I) Fractal Design Focus G

Cases that may be worth your money

I) Thermaltake G21 - GPU and CPU cooling issues, modest tweaking
I) Silverstone RL06 / Pro - Mustard/Ketchup wires, Shitty cable management, Poor front radiator support, useless psu filter, stupid ssd layout
I) In Win 303

I) Coolermaster H500 no suffix - if 200mm fans are your thing

I) NZXT H700 non "i" version - Needs to come down in price to be worth it

I) Corsair Carbide 100R - Suitable for low end builds

The worst cases - Do Not Buy

I) NZXT S340/Elite, H500, H440 (everything except the H700) Reason: Poor airflow
I) Coolermaster Masterbox 5

Majority of cases on the market

Rad size just depends on how much cooling you need and case size,You can run 3 240 rads in a case or 2 360 rads if all are the same thickness they will cool the same.There is a point where you can have too much rad for the cooling you need.Besides the threadripper what else do you want to cool?Any video cards if so which ones and how many?

7 hours ago, andrewmp6 said:

Rad size just depends on how much cooling you need and case size,You can run 3 240 rads in a case or 2 360 rads if all are the same thickness they will cool the same.There is a point where you can have too much rad for the cooling you need.Besides the threadripper what else do you want to cool?Any video cards if so which ones and how many?

one 1080 ti or  maybe 1180 if it happens and for duel radiator do i need to buy two water cooling kits and two pumps for it?

For a threadripper with one gpu you need dual 360 rads in the real world,A big case is not needed you can get a mid tower to fit dual 360s or 3 360s if you go lian li 011.As far as running 2 pumps not unless you want dual loops which are just for show.A single d5 pump will handle more then you need it for.

Have you see The Tower 900 by thermaltake @patriciadiaz1919 That is the case I went with for my Threadripper build, at the time I started it I think it was the only case that supported dual 560 rads.

Edited by I Love Street
typo

The tower 900 is a monster,The core x9/level 20 xt can hold 3 480 rads if i remember right.The lian li pc-v3000 can hold 3 420s i think.The corsair 900d can hold a lot of rads.If you got money to burn the corsair 1000d is a beast so is the view 91.

On 8/4/2018 at 7:45 PM, andrewmp6 said:

For a threadripper with one gpu you need dual 360 rads in the real world,A big case is not needed you can get a mid tower to fit dual 360s or 3 360s if you go lian li 011.As far as running 2 pumps not unless you want dual loops which are just for show.A single d5 pump will handle more then you need it for.

i may do dual computers in one case Caselabs Magnum THW10 or TH10A

it may go to 250 tdp maybe