BT Whole Home Wifi or Google Wifi?

which is best BT Whole Home Wifi or Google Wifi? 

BT seems to just be a collection of mesh Access Points, relying on your existing router to provide DHCP/..., while Google Wifi can replace the current router and do everything. Feature wise they seem pretty much the same, pause internet, see who's online etc etc.

I personally have 3 Google Wifi pucks and while they cost me a pretty penny, they haven't caused me any issues yet. They don't have that many features though.

the TLDR: if you just need better wifi coverage, get BT, is cheaper.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube

i need a good mesh network to cover my whole house seamlessly  

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna go for bt whole home wifi solution as it's £300 cheaper and seems to offer almost equal performance if you already have a good router which I have the netgaer night halk  gaming pro but it just lacks range  

Yup, BT seems the way to go then.

“I like being alone. I have control over my own shit. Therefore, in order to win me over, your presence has to feel better than my solitude. You're not competing with another person, you are competing with my comfort zones.”  - portfolio - twitter - instagram - youtube