I need help finding older drivers

Hey guys.  Been quite some time since I posted here.  So here's my issue:  I rebuild my PC I had back when I was in college.  It's mostly 2005 era parts and is running Windows XP.  I'm having a bear of a time finding legacy drivers for these components.  I have an ASUS A7N8X Deluxe board that I've found a legacy page for but it doesn't have all the drivers.  Mainly, it doesn't have the onboard audio driver or a driver for what is showing up in device manager as "SM Bus Controller".  It also only had one of the onboard ethernet controller drivers as it has dual LAN with 2 separate controllers.  The next big component I need help with is the graphics card.  It's an Nvidia Geforce 6800 OC.  I still have the disc with the original driver on it but I'd really like the newest one that it can support.  For the life of me I can't find the legacy driver for it on the Nvidia website.  I may just be being stupid here but any links to any help at all for these would be fantastic.  I really want to get my nostalgia on with this thing and play some of these older games I still have on disc.  Thanks in advance to anyone who helps or even tries to help me out.  I'll be looking for these drivers while I keep an eye on this post.  Thanks!

SM Bus controller is related to chipset, it should be part of the chipset drivers. According to manual the motherboard uses nForce2 SPP (Ultra 400) northbridge and nForce 2 MCP-T (Deluxe Model)/MCP southbridge, so you should find the chipset drivers on nVIdia's site (legacy, chipsets etc) or any other motherboard with the same chipsets.

Try Drivers ,  Legacy , nForce 1/2 , select operating system and so on on nvidia.com website.

The network controllers ... see manual page 9, there's realtek 8201bl  and broadcom ac101L  ... the broadcom ones are n the website, if you can't find them listed for your particular OS, try downloading the ones for other OSes, the drivers may be in packages that are not just for the OS they're listed for.

The video card... that's nvidia.com ... go and download the one for that series...

Audio ... if it's not on Asus website, try nvidia.com , legacy , nforce audio  or if that doesn't work, should be in nforce 1/2 chipset drivers ...

And again, if I may suggest... you could also simply find a motherboard that uses the same chipset combo but made by other manufacturer, and those drivers should work

Thanks guys.  Probably should have just waited and not made this post lol.  In the time it took you guys to all answer I found the MoBo drivers and utility installer on the ASUS website.  I used the deluxe version of the board and it had everything I needed.  As for the Nvidia drivers, I figured it was giving the wrong response because I kept seeing things about the 680.  I had no idea such a recent driver would support such an old card.  So I was right, I was just being dumb lol.  Thanks guys!