No signal after a few hours of use.

Hi there,

I have had an underlying issue with my PC for some time now, probably over a year and a half. Although as of late it has become far FAR too hard to keep ignoring.

The issue is that when I use my pc some times I get some random blue screens. The blue screens sometimes don’t give any error but when they do none of them are the same. When I got these blue screens there was no real problem because I could just  turn the pc back on and get back to playing games. Then it got really frequent and I determined that my psu was garbage. So that’s exactly where it went.

Now I have a new psu. Or at least I have had it for the last 5 months ish. I still get blue screens but now when I get blue screens I get them and then I have no signal for gpu and motherboard. (Even when I unplug the gpu the motherboard gives no signal). I can fix this issue by... rebuilding the pc... That is my ONLY fix right now. And when I get signal back can you guess what happens? Yeah after a few hours maybe less I get a bsod and no signal. Rebuild the pc again.

Today I took my gpu out, it’s an r9 270x. It’s retry bad so I’m going to get an rx 580 8gb. The pc ran fine. Then the screen froze and the screen flashed in what appeared to be rbg. So I have no idea anymore. Is my new psu faulty too? I’d love to hear your thoughts!

i5 7400 w/ stock cooler

asus mini itx h110m-r

4gb ddr4 ripjaws ( just one stick )

kolink c600 600 watt

some dell hard drive

some Japanese ssd

Pretty messy cable management.

NO GPU INSTALLED CURRENTLY BUT SAME ISSUES PERSIST