Can anyone identify this graphics card?

esojscratchem

$_86.JPG

Hi all,

I was looking at a Gumtree ad for a spares or repairs PC, and the advert claims that the graphics card is a 'GeForce graphics card 1050k 4gb'. This is the only image of the graphics card on the advert - help?

1050 and 1050ti cannot SLI, and this image has an SLI connector. So no it's not

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

10 minutes ago, esojscratchem said:

help?

Not from that image...could be anything...

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

3 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Can you ask the seller for a better picture?
Also it's most likely an MSI GTX 1050 4GB, judging from how it says '1050k' in the title.

Im not no certain. It's got connections for dual DVI and an 8pin power.

A GIS doesn't match....

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

So what could it be, based on the memory layout, the cooler, the ports which aren't visible... anything?

6 minutes ago, esojscratchem said:

So what could it be, based on the memory layout, the cooler, the ports which aren't visible... anything?

Well we don't really know what cooler it is, if we would have a picture of the other side it will help with giving a vague direction.

But we can be quite sure it's not a 1050. Maybe an OEM version but i dunno.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

Definitely not a pascal card. It's tiny and has a SLI finger, the best it could be is a GTX 950 (can't be a 960 because it requires external power).

42 minutes ago, TheRandomness said:

Can you ask the seller for a better picture?
Also it's most likely an MSI GTX 1050 4GB, judging from how it says '1050k' in the title.

Doubtful, it looks to have an 8 pin power connector.

If it wasn't for that power connector, it would look almost like a GTX 950 with an aftermarket cooler, but the 950 took 6 pin, not 8 pin...

https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-950/product-images

Quote or tag me( @Crunchy Dragon) if you want me to see your reply

If a post solved your problem/answered your question, please consider marking it as "solved"

Community Standards // Join Floatplane!

59 minutes ago, Radium_Angel said:

Im not no certain. It's got connections for dual DVI and an 8pin power.

A GIS doesn't match....

16 minutes ago, Crunchy Dragon said:

Doubtful, it looks to have an 8 pin power connector.

If it wasn't for that power connector, it would look almost like a GTX 950 with an aftermarket cooler, but the 950 took 6 pin, not 8 pin...

https://www.geforce.com/hardware/desktop-gpus/geforce-gtx-950/product-images

With the 8 pin, the last two pins aren't soldered. It's a 6 pin.

USEFUL LINKS:

PSU Tier List F@H stats

1 hour ago, TheRandomness said:

It's a 6 pin

Good eye.

Looks like the sticker on the bottom says "XpertVision GMBH" 

Ok, so what I've inferred, it could be a GTX 950 4GB?

Also thanks guys for the help.

1 hour ago, esojscratchem said:

Ok, so what I've inferred, it could be a GTX 950 4GB?

Also thanks guys for the help.

Actually, I doubt it, the sticker gives it away, the XpertVision as a company hasn't been around since the GT9500 days, I think it'd steer clear of that card, unless you can get a LOT more pics of the card.

On 7/31/2018 at 10:52 PM, esojscratchem said:

Hi all,

I was looking at a Gumtree ad for a spares or repairs PC, and the advert claims that the graphics card is a 'GeForce graphics card 1050k 4gb'. This is the only image of the graphics card on the advert - help?

Look like Palit GTX 650 Ti Boost. http://hexus.net/tech/reviews/graphics/53761-palit-geforce-gtx-650-ti-boost-oc/
BackS.jpg

But with this shroud 

126c.jpg

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I'm not sure its an XpertVision card, seen as I can barely read the sticker at the bottom, and I doubt it really is a 9500GT with this Palit-esque shroud. Besides, the guy seems like he has no idea what he's talking about, seen as the processor he listed it with was apparently an 'i5 1700k'. 1. This doesn't exist. 2. The only 4th Gen overclockable i5 which would've costed £1700 in 2015 would be the 4690k. The reason it's a 4th gen processor specifically because the motherboard its with is an 1150 socket, and a high quality one as well. I'm linking the ad here, and you can have a look for yourselves. To be fair, I don't think a guy who doesn't know what he's talking about would be a massive liar, and I think I'll make a move on it. Wish me luck, and thank Jebus this isn't eBay, or I could be screwed! And conveniently enough its pretty local, so checking it out and eventually rejecting it won't be an issue. Thanks guys!

https://www.gumtree.com/p/desktop-workstation-pcs/gaming-computer-spare-parts-repairs-/1307486905

1 minute ago, esojscratchem said:

I'm not sure its an XpertVision card, seen as I can barely read the sticker at the bottom

The sticker definitely show XpertVision GmbH.

Palit Microsystems runs two major brands, Palit, and Gainward, which target different global markets, and other brands like Daytona, Galaxy, Vivkoo, Yuan, and XpertVision.

Palit own XpertVision. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |