Ryzen 2200g for CS go @1080p 144hz

Zzzzz69
Go to solution Solved by Phentos,

Should be in good shape.

Hey guys. Is the ryzen 3 2200g and it's Vega 8 graphics enough to play cs go on 1080p @144hz? I will be pairing it up with a 16gb 3200mhz ram. I will be playing Cs go and I'd be fine with the lowest settings. Thank you very much

Well, I am planning on buying a build that is enough for CS go

Should be in good shape.

New Build (The Compromise): CPU - i7 9700K @ 5.1Ghz Mobo - ASRock Z390 Taichi | RAM - 16GB G.SKILL TridentZ RGB 3200CL14 @ 3466 14-14-14-30 1T | GPU - ASUS Strix GTX 1080 TI | Cooler - Corsair h100i Pro | SSDs - 500 GB 960 EVO + 500 GB 850 EVO + 1TB MX300 | Case - Coolermaster H500 | PSUEVGA 850 P2 | Monitor - LG 32GK850G-B 144hz 1440p | OSWindows 10 Pro. 

Peripherals - Corsair K70 Lux RGB | Corsair Scimitar RGB | Audio-technica ATH M50X + Antlion Modmic 5 |

CPU/GPU history: Athlon 6000+/HD4850 > i7 2600k/GTX 580, R9 390, R9 Fury > i7 7700K/R9 Fury, 1080TI > Ryzen 1700/1080TI > i7 9700K/1080TI.

Other tech: Surface Pro 4 (i5/128GB), Lenovo Ideapad Y510P w/ Kali, OnePlus 6T (8G/128G), PS4 Slim.

5 minutes ago, Phentos said:

Should be in good shape.

Thank you bruh

5 minutes ago, Phentos said:

Should be in good shape.

Thank you bruh

Hold on, why get a 144hz panel when you can get a 60hz one and get a 2400g?

Why get 16gb ram when you can get a i3 and a 1050ti?

What's your budget?

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

FINISHED BUILD - VIEW PROFILE

If you say I'm not always right, but I am, I will say I am right. 

rekt

4 hours ago, MrShinny said:

What's your budget?

Gameplay is so much better on a 144hz or higher monitor, especially for fast paced shooters like csgo  

7 hours ago, MrShinny said:

What's your budget?

Well, I'll be using the 2200g just for a short period of time. I really want to try the 144hz and make everything else as cheap as I can. Don't worry, I'll upgrade soon with a 1600 or 2600 and ssd. Budget for the build is around $740 *Php 40000. 

Oh fuck. I forgot, upgradability for me is impossible, so I'll be extending my budget to $1500. 

21 hours ago, Dryden said:

Gameplay is so much better on a 144hz or higher monitor, especially for fast paced shooters like csgo  

But if you can only run 144 fos on low to very low settings on csgo, let alone any other game that is actually demanding. 

Please quote me or @ me in your response so I get a notification.                                                                       I really really really really like small text.

Occupation: Gamer | Hours: 24/7 Full-Time | Hourly Pay: 0 | Benefits: Chick Magnet

rekt

17 hours ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Oh fuck. I forgot, upgradability for me is impossible, so I'll be extending my budget to $1500. 

Would you like me to make you a parts list or do you already have on in mind?

rekt

5 hours ago, MrShinny said:

But if you can only run 144 fos on low to very low settings on csgo, let alone any other game that is actually demanding. 

If you can play cso on max settings and still get consistent 144fps on a 144hz monitor, then that's awesome and good for you.

Most csgo players are not playing that game to look at pretty images.   They are there for the competitive gameplay and that's where 144hz or higher monitors are far superior than a 60hz.

Would you like me to make you a parts list or do you already have on in mind?

Yes. Make it streaming capable please. Thank you! Plus I love good aesthetics. <333

Yes in deed

13 hours ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Yes. Make it streaming capable please. Thank you! Plus I love good aesthetics. <333

I gotchu.

Give me a couple mins

rekt

10 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

I gotchu.

Give me a couple mins

Yey thank you! 

Just now, Zzzzz69 said:

Yey thank you! 

Also a couple more things,

do you want the 8700k or the 2700x? They both are great for streaming, but the 2700x can do better in streaming, while the 8700k does better in frame rates. They can both encode at faster and fast presets, but at medium the 8700k drops frames while the 2700x keeps going strong. (Your budget is 1500 usd right?) Do you need windows and/or monitor and/or keyboard and mouse?

Here is a comparison for you. 

rekt

5 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

Also a couple more things,

do you want the 8700k or the 2700x? They both are great for streaming, but the 2700x can do better in streaming, while the 8700k does better in frame rates. They can both encode at faster and fast presets, but at medium the 8700k drops frames while the 2700x keeps going strong. (Your budget is 1500 usd right?) Do you need windows and/or monitor and/or keyboard and mouse?

Here is a comparison for you. 

2700x all the way. Sadly, I need a 144hz monitor, which leaves the budget to $1200 for the PC and $300 for the monitor, I already have the os, keyboard , and mouse. 

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700 3.2GHz 8-Core Processor  ($279.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports Edition (Black/White) CPU Cooler  ($44.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($129.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($149.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($75.59 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($58.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition Video Card  ($409.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - H500 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Asus - VG278Q 27.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($288.67 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1572.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-02 09:42 EDT-0400

Originally thought the budget was 1500, so had to drop down from 2700x to 2700, x470 to b450, 1080 to 1070.

Also I included a monitor that I think is great for your needs. The 1070 will suffice for a long long time, as will the 2700x.

I made it a beautiful black and white build, and the only thing it's missing is white case fans. (the case comes with 2 black ones) Let me know if you want another color scheme. It's a bit over the budget, if that's okay I will leave it, if it isn't I can change some things.

rekt

3 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: AMD - Ryzen 7 2700 3.2GHz 8-Core Processor  ($279.99 @ Amazon) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC - Freezer 33 eSports Edition (Black/White) CPU Cooler  ($44.89 @ OutletPC) 
Motherboard: Asus - ROG STRIX B450-F GAMING ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($129.99 @ B&H) 
Memory: Team - T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  ($149.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung - 860 Evo 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($75.59 @ Newegg Marketplace) 
Storage: Western Digital - Blue 2TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($58.89 @ OutletPC) 
Video Card: EVGA - GeForce GTX 1070 8GB SC GAMING ACX 3.0 Black Edition Video Card  ($409.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT - H500 (White) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($64.99 @ SuperBiiz) 
Power Supply: EVGA - SuperNOVA G3 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($69.89 @ OutletPC) 
Monitor: Asus - VG278Q 27.0" 1920x1080 144Hz Monitor  ($288.67 @ Amazon) 
Total: $1572.88
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-08-02 09:42 EDT-0400

Originally thought the budget was 1500, so had to drop down from 2700x to 2700, x470 to b450, 1080 to 1070.

Also I included a monitor that I think is great for your needs. The 1070 will suffice for a long long time, as will the 2700x.

I made it a beautiful black and white build, and the only thing it's missing is white case fans. (the case comes with 2 black ones) Let me know if you want another color scheme. It's a bit over the budget, if that's okay I will leave it, if it isn't I can change some things.

It will look good if once I've put them together. Thank you very much bro! Everything's good. <3

1 minute ago, Zzzzz69 said:

It will look good if once I've put them together. Thank you very much bro! Everything's good. <3

No problem! Just make sure to buy some case fans in the future and for now move the back one that comes with the case to the front so it has 1 input and 1 exhaust.

rekt

4 minutes ago, MrShinny said:

No problem! Just make sure to buy some case fans in the future and for now move the back one that comes with the case to the front so it has 1 input and 1 exhaust.

Suresure. :D

1 minute ago, Zzzzz69 said:

Suresure. :D

GL with the build :P

rekt