new Cisco exams coming soon?

sample text

sup fams,I wanna buy Cisco CCNA 200-125,but what if a newer exam is going to be released soon?The current one is released on 05.08.2016..soon it's gonna be 2k19. How can I know if a new exam is coming soon?I can't find info anywhere.Just I don't want to buy a 2k16 exam and a new one gets released on January 2k19 lol.I think CompTia have newer exams on almost all certifications except IT Fundamentals and A+(and maybe 1 other),but sup with Cisco?Newer IT Fundamentals will be released August 2k18 and newer A+ will be released February 2019,but sup with Cisco?

Even if you buy now and the exam is changed in Jan, there will not be much different in terms of content. 

They keep the previous tests active for like six months once they announce a new one.

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C 

3 hours ago, beersykins said:

They keep the previous tests active for like six months once they announce a new one.

ye ik just  I don't want to buy a book and get "outdated" after 3 months and then I have to buy the newer one cuz it has some newer stuff which I don't know about

2 hours ago, sample text said:

ye ik just  I don't want to buy a book and get "outdated" after 3 months and then I have to buy the newer one cuz it has some newer stuff which I don't know about

If you are going for the 200-125 exam probably if they change anything it's just moving around of subjects from CCNA to CCNE etc. And maybe add 1 or 2 small things which are new features. But like 95% of the book won't be outdate because they are all about the fundementals of networking, and these things don't change.

6 hours ago, sample text said:

Consider the fact that most of the crap you're studying has been around for decades.

PC : 3600 · Crosshair VI WiFi · 2x16GB RGB 3200 · 1080Ti SC2 · 1TB WD SN750 · EVGA 1600G2 · Define C