Random "no signal" message in normal PC use

Ohbollocks

Hello,

I would like some advice on this GPU issue I am having. Basically the card is a second hand Sapphire R7 260 1GB. It initially started about 1 week ago when I would suddenly just lose signal when gaming. Unplugging and plugging in HDMI yield nothing. This issue became more often of late and happens even when I simply boot into windows to use google chrome. I simply left the machine to cool for awhile and its apparently working now again. There is no artifacts or any other issues except random signal lost. 

I had unplugged and plugged in all my power cables and signal cables again. Reinstall the drivers and the issue still persist. Is this something of an issue with the GPU itself overheating or so? Any advice would be appreciated!!! 

To add on...I did get this card second hand from China to hopefully tide my need for a GPU for awhile (#miningcraze). While the price was right for a second hand card, the cooler and appearance looks as original, I wouldnt be surprised if its a the fake chinese GPU scam whereby they sell a lower clocked card that appears as a high end card in the system.

What I would really hope to solve is just if I could fix this signal lost issue as I generally still am using my PC mainly for browsing and MS office. Gaming is a bonus but I can live without it :').  Thank you once again!

System specs (yeah... its pretty old hence i didnt wanna splurge on a new gpu for awhile)

Intel I5-2500k

MSI P67-C45

G.Skill 8gb Ram

Corsair HX 650W

Sapphire R7 260 1gb

Did you already try a different cable? Might be aswell a broken wire in the cable losing connection

Yup already tried 2 different HDMI cables and same results