Any Help?

There is some guy Harrasing me from a thread that got locked because i was new and didnt know u cant post about that sutff.

I can have my opinions about if i like amd or intel more and this guy cant stop it, he is being toxic and rude, should i just block him?

My PC

HP Omen

GTX 1070 TI

2.5 4-Core I7

Nice 4k Screen

(Will build my own pc soon)

Just now, M.Yurizaki said:

PM one of the mods about it, they can sort it out.

Thank you, have a nice day :D

My PC

HP Omen

GTX 1070 TI

2.5 4-Core I7

Nice 4k Screen

Hey dude, i'm not harassing you, and it's really not cool to call people out like that about a PM. I just wanted to better explain to you why your thread got locked, and why AMD isn't necessarily better across the board. You then tried to explain to me how the 8700K isn't the best processor for gaming, and I showed you some benchmarks that proved that is it. I'd hardly call that 'harassing.'

Do have a nice day, though.  

Main PC:

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X • Noctua NH-D15 • MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk • 2x8GB G.skill Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CL16 • MSI VENTUS 3X GeForce RTX 3070 OC • Samsung 970 Evo 1TB • Samsung 860 Evo 1TB • Cosair iCUE 465X RGB • Corsair RMx 750W (White)

Peripherals/Other:

ASUS VG27AQ • G PRO K/DA • G502 Hero K/DA • G733 K/DA • G840 K/DA • Oculus Quest 2 • Nintendo Switch (Rev. 2)

Laptop (Dell XPS 13):

Intel Core i7-1195G7 • Intel Iris Xe Graphics • 16GB LPDDR4x 4267MHz • 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD • 13.4" OLED 3.5K InfinityEdge Display (3456x2160, 400nit, touch). 

Got any questions about my system or peripherals? Feel free to tag me (@bellabichon) and I'll be happy to give you my two cents. 

PSA: Posting a PCPartPicker list with no explanation isn't helpful for first-time builders :)

1 minute ago, bellabichon said:

Hey dude, i'm not harassing you, and it's really not cool to call people out like that about a PM. I just wanted to better explain to you why your thread got locked, and why AMD isn't necessarily better across the board. You then tried to explain to me how the 8700K isn't the best processor for gaming, and I showed you some benchmarks that proved that is it. I'd hardly call that 'harassing.'

Do have a nice day, though.  

BRO i can have my own opinionns plz call a mod to get this thread locked. (and the benchmark page clearly said that the amd prosesor was better)

My PC

HP Omen

GTX 1070 TI

2.5 4-Core I7

Nice 4k Screen