Sapphire Nitro+ (RX 580 8GB)

So, I recently upgraded my case to a corsair 760t in white. And was searching for a blue or white graphics card to match the rest of the build theme and fit in well into my room, Today I came across the sapphire rx 580 nitro+ blue edition with 8GB, watched some youtube videos all rating the card bad for the price at 500 USD, but I found the price for 200€ on sale. (Since I live in Germany its in €.) And the questions I wanted to ask were 1. If the card was an actual card with 8GB or second hand or counterfit like @JayzTwoCents reviewed in a recent video. Of off official brand graphics cards (video link see Below), because I've never bought from that particular site before. And the second question I wanted to ask if that blue card model is a founders edition type card and I can just use a rx580 watercooling block to eventually watercool the GPU? (Official Site: http://sapphirenitro.sapphiretech.com/en/580-8.html) (Blue RX 580: https://www.mindfactory.de/product_info.php/8GB-Sapphire-Radeon-RX-580-Nitro--Special-Edition-Aktiv-PCIe-3-0-x16--R_1180075.html)

Amds founder edition = xfx and sapphire cards are among the best amd cards. Sorry I don't wanna give an opinion on the rest as all I have is opinion not facts others will post theirs that'll be enough lol 

Firestrike 
i7-8700k @5.0GHz w/ 1.30v, Corsair h100iv2, Gigabye Aorus gaming 7, 16GB(8x2) 2666MHz ddr4, Dual RX470's OC'd to 1390mhz(atm) in corssfire - liguid cooled with corsair h60's, 3.25 TB in Samsung SSD's, anidees white crystal cube case 

Retired:
i5-4440k @3.2GHz, gigabyte ga-z87x-ud5h z87, 24GB DDR3, 3x1TB Seagate Baracuda HDD.