What's an easy way to mine Crypto?

In short i won free power for 3 months from my power company i have no idea how to mine crypto i can't imagine i'd make much but it's still something and cost me nothing, is there a software or program that is very easy to use and setup to mine for crypto?

you will need to set up a wallet first.  Nicehash was used a lot but i don't know if is still a good program or not.

1 minute ago, Beowulff83 said:

you will need to set up a wallet first.  Nicehash was used a lot but i don't know if is still a good program or not.

I have a wallet and currently use coinspot will that work?

3 minutes ago, Arixl said:

I have a wallet and currently use coinspot will that work?

Sorry have no idea.  I haven't messed around with any of it since last year.

You can create an ethereum wallet super easily with metamask then it's easy to set up nanopool. They have a guide under FAQ.

• 3 weeks later...

I just downloaded Awesome Miner, you can easily choose algorithms and coins per card. The standard dev feel is 5 minutes every 100 but you can put --Donate-Level=1 into batch commands, the first box that says before launching miner. This makes it 1 minute every 100, 1%. Yes, even though there is a fee, even just setting a coin that looks the most profitable, sometimes in the day it won't be the most profitable, but I am seeing no joke double the money made just using Awesome Miner instead of Nicehash The page next to your miners tab shows you the most coin on the most profitable algorithm, very easy to use, just wish there was a software that auto detected most profitable coin to mine automatically instead of me just checking on it every 30 mins. It usually seems like MOAC, Dubai coin for ethereum, and always ZClassic for equihash. Lryarev2 is mostly Verge and MONA coin.

I trip to make the fall shorter