The greatest game villain of all time is Jon...

Sammael

Irenicus.

Most of you have no idea who that is.  The game he is from came out in 1999/2000 which means some of you were barely out of diaper stage.  It was an rpg that told the conclusion of the bhaalspawn story arc.

The key to his being so amazing, was that he was voiced by David Warner.  

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk0sOGVSAP4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wdy-k_qLdQg

the anger, hatred and rage wrapped in that delivery.  THAT is a villain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6LbhhoOSIw#t=9m57s

"silence dog, you have no purpose but to die by my hand"

All of your experiences, and examples of villainy, are dust and ash next to that character.  Your experiences are a hollowed out crater of depth. But now you know what you are missing.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

As much as I love Baldur's Gate, the voice acting is not their strong side.

Tell me, did you hate the avengers movie too?  You must if you can dislike something else so obviously good.

I am impelled not to squeak like a grateful and frightened mouse, but to roar...

Man, Baldur's Gate, fond memories.

You can still get it on GOG, frickin awesome game

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

Tell me, did you hate the avengers movie too?  You must if you can dislike something else so obviously good.

Wow, way to get offensive because I do not agree with you.

Wow, way to get offensive because I do not agree with you.

offensive ?!?

this reminds me of that chris christie clip about a reporter saying he was confrontational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWxZolY4iLU

offensive ?!?

this reminds me of that chris christie clip about a reporter saying he was confrontational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWxZolY4iLU

Well  you're basically accusing me of having no taste what so ever... The thing is though, from the same era we have Diablo 2, a game that in my opinion feature much better voice acting. I'm not saying that Diablo 2 was overall a better game, but the voice acting of Baldur's Gate really is nothing special.

You can still get it on GOG, frickin awesome game

Enhanced Edition on Steam is pretty sweet, played through the first one. Now sitting and hoping the second one goes on a better sale.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.

Well, I never played the first game, but I had the second one and played that.

Didn't really understand anything in that game, but it was still fun.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Enhanced Edition on Steam is pretty sweet, played through the first one. Now sitting and hoping the second one goes on a better sale.

Really? I brought that and couldn't play it because it was way too buggy (The first one).

CPU: Intel Core i5 2450M @ 2.5Ghz RAM: 8GB GPU: HD Radeon 7470M (Potato) Mobo: No idea, probably a pumpkin.

My computer is a laptop.

BF3 on minimum settings = 25fps @ 720p

Really? I brought that and couldn't play it because it was way too buggy (The first one).

Huh, me and friend played through together and it ran alright, only had to deal with a few crashes and bugs but otherwise everything went smoothly. Multiplayer worked better than I expected.

Every loud bang is a lesson learned.