Google makes YouTube much slower for Firefox and Edge

GoodBytes

In my opinion, Google must take provide helpful ways on how to fix this issue. They must explain and give solid information why YouTube run slower on other browsers like Firefox and Microsoft Edge, but not Google Chrome. Also, they need to get rid of those bad feedback and complaints to attract more users to use their service.

14 hours ago, Maria Phene said:

In my opinion, Google must take provide helpful ways on how to fix this issue. They must explain and give solid information why YouTube run slower on other browsers like Firefox and Microsoft Edge, but not Google Chrome. Also, they need to get rid of those bad feedback and complaints to attract more users to use their service.

Check the previous page and the conversation between me and Sniperfox47 for some more technical info on what is actually going on.

I don't see why Google should provide "solid information" why YouTube runs slower on other browsers because that info will go over 99% of peoples' heads (including 99% of this forum). It will just lead to misunderstandings and make Google look bad for talking ill of other browsers.