Best Gaming Mouse between £50-£100

Olli_
Go to solution Solved by IdiotPenguin,

I personally have the deathadder elite but the G403 and G502 as well as the G Pro and Ultralight (from finalmouse) are pretty good as well. As for what you should look for in terms of gaming mice should be weight, shape, sensor, and buttons (might be forgetting other factors who knows lel). You should consider shape and weight before sensor because most gaming mice in the range nowadays have good enough sensor where it probably shouldn’t be a big difference. You wanna find a shape that you think will be comfortable with (check out reviews by Rocket Jump Ninja, he also has a top 40 list on his site and also reviews monitors and keyboards aside from mice). As for weight, most people probably don’t worry about weight as much but since I play FPS games I want a mouse that’s light (>100 grams) so I can move with it easier and possibly). Last but not least, buttons. If you play MOBA or some other games that require macro keys, get a mouse with a lot of buttons. If you’re just looking for a simple everyday/fps/ mouse, the most buttons you would probably want is 2 extra side buttons and your average mouse buttons (mwheel, right click left click and possibly dpi switch yknow?). If you want a wireless mouse Logitech makes the best ones without much compromise.

brands you should look for:

Razer

Corsair

Logitech

Steelseries

Finalmouse

And last but not least, Zowie

Spoiler

Sorry for long ass ting lel

Hi,

I am currently looking for a new mouse for under £100 for gaming. I have looked at Rival 600 and also the sensei 310. Are there  any others you would recommended and what are the main things i should look for?

Thanks

2 minutes ago, Olli_ said:

Hi,

I am currently looking for a new mouse for under £100 for gaming. I have looked at Rival 600 and also the sensei 310. Are therr any others you would recommended and what are the main things i should look for?

Thanks

Razer deathadder elite, been using deathadders for over 6 years now.

MAIN BUILD!

I personally have the deathadder elite but the G403 and G502 as well as the G Pro and Ultralight (from finalmouse) are pretty good as well. As for what you should look for in terms of gaming mice should be weight, shape, sensor, and buttons (might be forgetting other factors who knows lel). You should consider shape and weight before sensor because most gaming mice in the range nowadays have good enough sensor where it probably shouldn’t be a big difference. You wanna find a shape that you think will be comfortable with (check out reviews by Rocket Jump Ninja, he also has a top 40 list on his site and also reviews monitors and keyboards aside from mice). As for weight, most people probably don’t worry about weight as much but since I play FPS games I want a mouse that’s light (>100 grams) so I can move with it easier and possibly). Last but not least, buttons. If you play MOBA or some other games that require macro keys, get a mouse with a lot of buttons. If you’re just looking for a simple everyday/fps/ mouse, the most buttons you would probably want is 2 extra side buttons and your average mouse buttons (mwheel, right click left click and possibly dpi switch yknow?). If you want a wireless mouse Logitech makes the best ones without much compromise.

Razer

Corsair

Logitech

Steelseries

Finalmouse

Spoiler

poop

10 minutes ago, IdiotPenguin said:

Razer

Corsair

Logitech

Steelseries

Finalmouse

Reveal hidden contents

Well thanks alot for all that advice. Alot of things to consider will check out the brands you listed and also rocket jump Ninjas site.

1 minute ago, Olli_ said:

Well thanks alot for all that advice. Alot of things to consider will check out the brands you listed and also rocket jump Ninjas site.

NP, just make sure to watch his videos also as they’re quite detailed and he has a soothing ass voice (and accent) :D

poop

G502 is amazing!

Case: Corsair 570 Crystal RGB White CPU: Ryzen 5 2400G CPU Cooler: Cooler master ML120 RGB Memory: Patriot 8GB DDR4 2667mhz Storage: WD Black 1TB Kingston A400 120gb SSD Power Supply: Thermaltake 500 watt Smart

I ha the Deathadders (few of them), Zowie FK2, Roccat Kone XTD and others. Now i have the Logitech G402 and it's my new fav mouse. The mouse looks not handy at all, but it works really well. All buttons are so easy to push and use in fights etc.