A good 480 Radiator Out There?

Please can you recommend a good 480 radiator? Also just to add the max speed am willing to run the fans at is 2200rpm am ok with a bit of noise but NOT jumbo jet engine noise, no thanks :)

Anything from the reputable vendors such as Alphacool, EK, etc... If its sold on Performance-pcs.com I would trust it. Here is a list of the 480mm radiators they offer.

http://www.performance-pcs.com/radiators/shopby/radiator-size--480-4-x-120mm/

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

Alphacool makes really good ones. Haven't had bad experiences with them. Just remember to flush the radiator before installing it.

I love Small Form factor ITX rigs.

Thanks for the replies, really appreciate it. I was looking at the Black Ice Nemesis 480 GTX seems like a good radiator on all fan speeds???

1 hour ago, Dschijn said:

480 GTX is awesome as well. And really good quality.

Yea I was seeing some reviews online for 480 radiators (not many out there) saw some for 360 as well and it just seems the GTX is quite good on low speed to medium speed fans. 

5 hours ago, Dschijn said:

Among the best: EK-CoolStream XE 480

Which, it must be pointed out, is a thick (60mm) radiator.

Q: Do you need to go push/pull with such a thick radiator?