Please tell me if This Upgrade Build Is Compatible With Eachother

Lol i know ive basically just gone on about my gtx 1060 i wanna buy BUTTTTTT i cant build compters so i cant tell if these parts go lol anyway if someone could literally just check for me

what im woried about is

1 the card wont fit in the pci slot

2 i wont have enough power supply

3 it wont fit in case

4 um yeah.....

anyway to make it easier for you xD im going to list links to the current case, and CURRENT << graphics card

also once youve looked at them im going to link my PCPARTPICKER list

this is my specs that i have picked on part picker APART FROM THE GTX 1060 beacuse yeah i need someone to tell me if these parts go

and also idk wtf the partpicker is saying about the i5 and my motherboard ITS FINE beacuse im running the damn motherboard and i5 so wtf anyway its wrong lol

SOooo

PARTPICKER LIST [ MY CURRENT SPECS { APART FROM THE GTX1060 as i want to know if it goes with the parts listed with it[ and idk why the i5 is saying error lol]

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/list/yYXGxG

HERE ARE MY OTHER PARTS TO HELP U UHHHH IDK

MY CASE [ will gtx 1060 fit in here?]

https://www.amazon.co.uk/DESKTOP-COMPUTER-Galaxy-Bubble-Windows/dp/B005IDO352

MY MOTHERBOARD [ want to know if the 1060 can fit in and get enough power? as i heard pcie needs pins and shit that stuff??

https://www.ebuyer.com/817414-gigabyte-ga-h81m-s2v-motherboard-ga-h81m-s2v

MY CURRENT GPU [ so i was assuming as this fits the new gtx 1060 will BTW IS THIS UNDERPERFORMING BEACUSE OF MOTHERBAORD????? AGAin the pins shit i dont get

https://www.cclonline.com/product/218919/NE5105001841-1070F/Graphics-Cards/Palit-GeForce-GTX-1050-StormX-2GB-Graphics-Card/VGA3668/

WHAT I WANNA UPGRADE TO[ unless theres a cheaper amd for better performance BUDGET IS MAX £300 :(

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01IOWT538/?tag=pcp0f-21

also im highly gonna buy the 1060 SUPERCLOCKED <   BUT would a gtx 1070 be better than a 1060 SUPERCLOCKED /??? also it would loop and i would ask if yes then would a 1070 be compatible LOL ?

The GTX 1060 will fit just fine in that case and motherboard.

If I were you, I'd buy a new PSU like a CX450m, the one you already have is a piece of garbage. 

And don't add such big spaces between sentences, it's confusing. 

CPU: Intel Core i7-950 Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R CPU Cooler: NZXT HAVIK 140 RAM: Corsair Dominator DDR3-1600 (1x2GB), Crucial DDR3-1600 (2x4GB), Crucial Ballistix Sport DDR3-1600 (1x4GB) GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 DirectCU II 2GB SSD: Samsung 860 EVO 2.5" 1TB HDDs: WD Green 3.5" 1TB, WD Blue 3.5" 1TB PSU: Corsair AX860i & CableMod ModFlex Cables Case: Fractal Design Meshify C TG (White) Fans: 2x Dynamic X2 GP-12 Monitors: LG 24GL600F, Samsung S24D390 Keyboard: Logitech G710+ Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Mouse Pad: Steelseries QcK Audio: Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones

just a tip, your post would get more replies and would be less annoying if you just came right to the point and left out all thge useless free lines.

this post could be 1/4th of its lenght with the same information

2 hours ago, Pixel5 said:

just a tip, your post would get more replies and would be less annoying if you just came right to the point and left out all thge useless free lines.

3 hours ago, r2724r16 said:

If I were you, I'd buy a new PSU like a CX450m, the one you already have is a piece of garbage. 

2 hours ago, Pixel5 said:

3 hours ago, r2724r16 said:

WAT MY XFX IS SHIT? BUTTTTTT PEOPLE SAY THAT XFX IS BLOODY GOOD WHATS GOIN ON HERE?

So will my pc like idk catch fire or if i use 1060 with xfx And why does part picker say my i5 and mohterboard is bad ?

13 minutes ago, WolfLoverPro said:

WAT MY XFX IS SHIT? BUTTTTTT PEOPLE SAY THAT XFX IS BLOODY GOOD WHATS GOIN ON HERE?

So will my pc like idk catch fire or if i use 1060 with xfx And why does part picker say my i5 and mohterboard is bad ?

All it’s saying is that your motherboard might need a bios update to use that cpu. But since it’s working I guess it already has that update.