Xbox one not connecting to internet

rawtoast

After flicking my modem on and off I have been unable to reconnect my Xbox to the internet. All other devices in my house have been able to connect but the Xbox won’t. I have even tried a wired connection and it still won’t connect.

if the wired connection is not working, try running a speed test in the xbox one settings and see if it mentions an ip confllicts or an error with NAT.  What type of router are you using?  Have you tried another ethernet cable?

14 hours ago, 88pockets said:

if the wired connection is not working, try running a speed test in the xbox one settings and see if it mentions an ip confllicts or an error with NAT.  What type of router are you using?  Have you tried another ethernet cable?

I’ve tried another Ethernet cable and tried the one I was using on my laptop and it worked but none worked on the Xbox, I am unsure what type of router I’m using (one from ubiquiti) I’m unable to run a speed test because you have to be connected to the internet for that

On 19/07/2018 at 2:00 AM, rawtoast said:

After flicking my modem on and off I have been unable to reconnect my Xbox to the internet. All other devices in my house have been able to connect but the Xbox won’t. I have even tried a wired connection and it still won’t connect.

sometimes i have this problem i just restart my x1 and its good