Test which card is better?

Maztzer

I currently have a 670 sli setup.

I want to sell one for a good price but I want to keep the best of the two.

Both cards are exactly the same, is there a test to see which one is the fastest? Or is this unnecessary?

Thanks in advance.

Specs: CPU: i5 3570k @4.5Ghz CPUcooler: Corsair H80 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1833Mhz MOBO: MSI Z77A-GD65 GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 670 PE OC PSU: Corsair TX850 FANS: 5x Noctua NF-F12 CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed with Adjust 108 Fan Controller

as the cards are the same they will performe the same. BUT if you  are overclocking you can see which overclocks the best and have better stability

Unnecessary. Even if there is a difference. It's pretty minuscule, it won't be worth the time and effort.

If you regard my facts as wrong, feel free to rectify it.

——————————————————————————

If you regard my opinions as wrong, feel free to ignore it.

Unnecessary. Even if there is a difference. It's pretty minuscule, it won't be worth the time and effort.

as the cards are the same they will performe the same. BUT if you  are overclocking you can see which overclocks the best and have better stability

okay thanks guys!

Specs: CPU: i5 3570k @4.5Ghz CPUcooler: Corsair H80 RAM: 16GB Corsair Vengeance @1833Mhz MOBO: MSI Z77A-GD65 GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 670 PE OC PSU: Corsair TX850 FANS: 5x Noctua NF-F12 CASE: Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed with Adjust 108 Fan Controller