First of all I am new to the forum so apologies in advance if I have violated any guidelines.

I am currently working as a Product Design student and my current project is requiring me to do some research.

I am making a product to combat RSI at workstations, particularly for video/photo editors. Leaning more towards a Macros keyboard with ergonomics. And yes much of my inspiration has come from Taran and his editing keyboard with all the macros layouts. Surely that must be tiresome and lead to some issues with RSI (especially in fingers and in the wrists). I like the idea of making the product elegant however the main focus is the ergonomics and how the human interacts with it. I want it to be able to be as comfortable as possible for use of up to 4-5 hours at a time. I am not an expert when it comes to video editing so hearing others feedback is mainly what I need. Below I have posted a link to a google sheets.

https://goo.gl/forms/apGo7XZnqfo4plW72

Oh and I have attached below a picture of an RGB headphone stand I made 2 years ago. Just for reference for where I have come from. Can post the CAD DXF files so you can CNC cut your own in future if you want. Been considering doing that for sometime now!

Thanks all for reading, have a good one!

- Skymur 

17 - 1.jpg

17 - 2.jpg

8 minutes ago, ZeouLs said:

Not allowed to see the spreadsheet

Fixed, my bad buddy