"USB Device Over Current Status Detected!!"

Woke up to find my computer displaying the American Megatrends messsage saying: "USB Device Over Current Status Detected!!" The night before my computer was working completely fine and I've never came across this message in the past 3 years I've had this computer. Probably around 3-4 days prior I've received a notification saying a similar thing from Windows, but disregarded it. I then noticed right when I got that message my iPhone and other device, both plugged into my front panel USB 2.0 ports, had stopped charging, but then again disregarded it and just unplugged them.

I've done research on the same problem. I unplugged all my USB devices, tried turning on PC, same message. I then unplugged all the USB headers inside the computer (even though it likely isn't the USB 3.0 headers that caused the problem), tried turning it on, same message appeared. I'm unsure whether my BIOS is its latest version, but that wouldn't matter. I also can't even open my BIOS prior to when the message appears. I've checked all the USB ports to look for signs of physical damage, seems all fine.

Searching and I found that someone with the same problem as me was suggested to:

1. Reflash BIOS with programmer;

2. Desolder USB Protection chips;

3. Change Nuvoton chips;

4. Change Chipset.

I haven't tried these yet, but I'm wondering if theres any other solutions I can try. If there aren't I might just seek professional help or buy a new motherboard.

If you need any more information, I'll gladly give you it. Thanks for taking your time to read.

PC Specs:

Intel - Core i5-7600K 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor

Corsair - H100i v2 70.7 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler

Asus - PRIME Z270-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard

Crucial - Ballistix Sport LT 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR4-2400 Memory

Samsung - 850 EVO-Series 250GB 2.5" Solid State Drive

Seagate - Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive

Asus - GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card

NZXT - S340 Elite (White) ATX Mid Tower Case

EVGA - SuperNOVA NEX 650W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply