The best camera phone for me

I'm a few days before to switch my 3 years old P8 lite so this will be a great phone buy. Logically I wanna make the best decision what I just can. I'm intrested in photography and cinematography but just on a "hobbie level" so my main camera is definitely my phone. The maximum price tag I'm accepting is around the P20 Pro's 880$ / 750£ price. I live in Hungary so the OnePlus 6 128/8GB model's price is around 800$ / ~700£ so it's almost the same as the P20 Pro's price (IN HUNGARY!). The Pixel 2 XL is too expensive for me as well as the iPhone X and I don't like the basic Pixel 2's huge bezels. I think the S9+ is not an affordable choice for me because my brother has got an S8 and I want to try some other company's new flagship. HTC U12+ isn't available in Hungary so I should definitely choose between the OnePlus 6 and the P20 Pro. 

I really like the free feeling of the 1+6: I just popp out my phone from my pocket, fire up the camera and boom, take a shot. And it will look great! But if not, I haven't got the option of switch to the night mode or take the same shot with the 40 / 10 mpX sensor maybe with AI. And one of these options should look great, better than the OnePlus 6's image. This is a reason why the comaprison videos are not true because usually who compares the phones don't clear that which shot has taken with which mode. But sometimes I can get lost in the million settings of the P20 Pro. But if we are talking about the video capabilities the oneplus just takes the cake. It's got he 4K@60 option unlike the P20 Pro and EIS again unlike the P20 Pro. And you can't even fix this problem with a gimball (for example the DJI Osmo mobile) because you will still have stutters and focus issues in the video. Anyway the visual quality of the video (details, textures, and so on) will be uncomparebly better on the P20 Pro. If the P20 Pro's camera is that unique on the photography side as the testers and the specifications say that I can friend with this video stabilization issue and the lack of the 4K@60 option. When it comes to slow motions I think the P20 Pro wins because the slowmo capabilities are pretty much the same exepct the P20 Pro has got a plus 960FPS option. Am I right? It was never clear for me: can the P20 Pro shoot 720p@480fps and 1080p@240fps for 1 minute similarly as the oneplus 6 can? If yes that's true what I said. 

So this is my thinking about these 2 phones camera comparison. Let's talk about the software and the design: I don't want to take it long so: OnePlus 6 is an overall winner for the design, fingerprint scanner positioning, UI look and speed for me. I can just say the same: if the camera is that good as people say that on the P20 Pro I can friend with the EMUI (I was using this UI in the past 3 years) and the little slower Kirin 970 (than the Snapdragon 845).

If someone is the owner of one of these phones or both of 'em, maybe tested out them for a longer time please help me out with this. I really want to make the best decision.

What do you think? Which should I buy?

Thanks the answers in advance!! Ty!!

PC: i7 6700K@4GHz, EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 FTW, HyperX Savage 16GB@2400MHz (2×8), ASUS B150-PLUS, BQ! Pure Rock cpu cooler, 4x blue LED fan (3x Sharkoon, 1x Corsair), WD Blue 1TB 7200RPM, Sharkoon DG7000 case

GearSamsung U28E570D 4K@60Hz, LG LED 22M35 1080p@60Hz, HAMA uRage Cyberboard keyboard, HAMA uRage Reaper NX mouse, HyperX Cloud II 7.1, Logitech Z623 2.1 @200W RMS, Sades Gaming mousepad, Vertagear SL2000 racing chair (black/white)