Floatplane Subscription

Hey guys, I've been subscribed to floatplane for a while now. My subscription just came out of my paypal last week, everything was fine but today I don't have access to the floatplane forum or website. I doubled checked my paypal, payment went out on the 6th and says complete with a transaction ID. Is this a bug? or is my account messed up somehow.

I can send proof to who needs it but probably not a good idea to post on a public forum.

EDIT: Just noticed 2 payments came out, one on the 2nd and one on the 6th, no idea whats going on.

Any help would be great.

Jimboyftw

I had to send an email, didn't give me access back.

Thank you for the help.

I have paid my latest Floatplane monthly subscription but the link has disappeared on the forum and I can no longer view content on Floatplane itself 

My email is astraldragon1@gmail.com 

50 minutes ago, Astraldragon said:

I have paid my latest Floatplane monthly subscription but the link has disappeared on the forum and I can no longer view content on Floatplane itself 

My email is astraldragon1@gmail.com 

I've run the wizard linked in the post above for you, and it has given you access again. If you have issues in future, please use the support wizard (which is also linked in the site footer).

HTTP/2 203