Help Finding Monitor?

Bedrockbreaker

I've nailed down a few of the specs of a monitor I would want, but I have a hard time searching for a monitor with all of these at the same time.
My monitor needs g-sync,

min 28 inches, max 38 inches,

preferably 4k,

as low a response time as possible (I do understand this number is usually meaningless, but I'm hoping for someone to know of a monitor that's pretty trusted in this area),

preferably 240hz refresh rate,

and preferably not curved. (i just don't like the curve. Unless someone can give me a few really good reasons why curved is better, then I'll decide for it, maybe.)

Also, I don't entirely know if this monitor exists, (I can't find any with all of these specs on pcpartpicker).
And price doesn't really matter in this case. However, I'm not paying for a monitor that's over 10000USD. That's just ridiculous.

You want a 4K 240hz low response, G-sync monitor? You're going to have to wait. A While.

The closest you're going to get right now is the Acer Predator X27. 4K 144hz with G-Sync. It's about $2000.

Oh, or the unreleased Asus ROG Swift 27" 4K 144hz with G-Sync. It's not available yet that I've seen, projected price on it is $2100.