How iis my Benchmark score?

kilmac96

So i upgraded my power supply and GPU Former was cosair rm650x to a evga 850w G+ former Graphics card evga  GTX 970 to a evga 1080 ti ftw3

Mobo: Asus Z170-P D3 RAM: Kingston Hyper X Fury 1866mhz 16gb RAM 2x8 CPU: intel i5 6600k

How is my score? I havent OC my cpu yet. Also how is this score for non OC components?

image.thumb.png.76b425949f9eff67751ef211a1221918.png

image.thumb.png.167a921314efb8c07f4a5fa36e3bb166.png

Yes you are but probably not much. just look at some benchmarks of the 8700K vs yours with a 1080ti and you'll know

looks like you're fine. A slight overclock would probably clear up some stutters, but for the most part, a modern i5 with a 1080 ti isn't unreasonable.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Another question if i weere to OC my cpu how much would i gain? and is it even worth i vs what i have now?

2 minutes ago, kilmac96 said:

Another question if i weere to OC my cpu how much would i gain? and is it even worth i vs what i have now?

you probably wouldn't gain much, but like i said, it reduces any stuttering you may have in game. i5 chips aren't great at multitasking because of only 4 cores, so having no other programs open, while effective, can be tricky to get on top of. 

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

Why dont you look at the GPU utilization and answer this for yourself.
If the GPU util is 97% or higher, you are GPU bottlenecked. If you cant get into the very high 90's; need moar CPU brah.

You can also look at the frame pacing. The time between individual frames. (not frame rate) If it's all over the place; moar CPU.

Why dont you look at the GPU utilization and answer this for yourself.

If the GPU util is 97% or higher, you are video bottlenecked.