Upgrading from FX to Ryzen?

I was thinking of (once I got a couple paychecks) upgrading from an FX-8320 to a Ryzen 3 1300x or a Ryzen 5 1600 (Obviously motherboard and ram changes would also be required). Would that cool down my room a reasonable bit due to the lower TDP and also would it help me alleviate the bottleneck I have on my GTX 1070 SC?

Also which Ryzen should I grab? I render videos and intend to stream games on Twitch again soon.
Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

P.S. Do not ask me why I have an FX and a GTX 1070 in one PC, my parents made that decision.

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

It would eliminate bottlenecks for sure. Ryzen 5 1600X or, if you can afford it, Ryzen 7 1800X are appropriate choices for streaming.

My friend has a Ryzen 7 1700X and an R9 380 and streams look amazing, he plays PUBG and it runs super smooth on 1080p stream.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

2 minutes ago, seoz said:

It would eliminate bottlenecks for sure. Ryzen 5 1600X or, if you can afford it, Ryzen 7 1800X are appropriate choices for streaming.

My friend has a Ryzen 7 1700X and an R9 380 and streams look amazing, he plays PUBG and it runs super smooth on 1080p stream.

Yeah 1700x is a little much for my tastes in terms of $$$ (Canada is an expensive place) However the Ryzen 5 is definitely what I'm going to try to get! Thanks for the tips.

BTW I used to have an R9 380x, can confirm it was amazing.

GTX 1070 - Ryzen 5 3600x - Corsair H100i V2 - 32GB DDR4 3200

Spoiler

Check out my Minecraft channel here!

2 minutes ago, BurstSMG said:

Yeah 1700x is a little much for my tastes in terms of $$$ (Canada is an expensive place) However the Ryzen 5 is definitely what I'm going to try to get! Thanks for the tips.

Yeah, Ryzen 5 is just as capable for streaming! It's also hella bang-for-buck. If I was after a Ryzen build, I too would select something like a Ryzen 5 1600X. ;) 

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches