Motherboard Change

So I just swapped from an MSI B350 Tomohawk to an Asrock X370 motherboard. Is it necessary to reinstall windows if everything booted up fine? Or would it just be good to do it because fresh hardware and Windows?

Id try booting it and check for errors. If there aren't any errors then no reason to reinstall. Windows should install all needed drivers for you, but it may miss some, so check device manager.

I built a new system last year, everything new except my SSD, Windows booted up, but it clunky as hell, so I reinstalled it and everything when fine again.
It is Windows 10 btw.

You should install the AMD X370 chipset drivers, USB drivers, Ethernet drivers, and whatever else you plan to use on that board.

You may need a new Windows activation key though, since you did switch MBs... unless you have a retail version of windows. then you're free and clear, but if it was the OEM version... you're probably gonna need another one.

[FS][US] Corsair H115i 280mm AIO-AMD $60+shipping

System specs:
Asus Prime X370 Pro - Custom EKWB CPU/GPU 2x360 1x240 soft loop - Ryzen 1700X - Corsair Vengeance RGB 2x16GB - Plextor 512 NVMe + 2TB SU800 - EVGA GTX1080ti - LianLi PC11 Dynamic

Yeah I just saw that I have an "Activate Windows" thing now and my cd key doesn't work. Oh well. Not like its really THAT necessary.