Will it be too much

Hey guys, i bought a new PC

I have a I5 8600K but i didnt get a GPR yet since i am waiting for the new series

I was wondering if it is possible to connect 2 monitors (Samsung- C24F390FHU) to the integrated graphics card without overloading it and probably damage the CPU. I wanted to play and see youtube a the same time and that is why i wanted the dual monitor

Thanks

No way I can see it hurting anything, so no risk in trying. 

Specs: CPU: AMD Ryzen R7 3700X @4.4Ghz, GPU: Gigabyte RX 5700 XT, RAM: 32 GB (2x 8GB Trident Z Royal + 2x 8GB TForce Vulkan Z) @3000Mhz, Motherboard: ASRock B550m Steel Legend, Storage: 1x WD Black 1Tb NVMe (boot) + 1x Samsung 860 QVO 1Tb SSD (storage), Case: Thermaltake Core V21, Cooler: Noctua NH-D15

3 minutes ago, Brian Reis said:

GPR

Ground penetrating radar?

J/k 

Should be fine but you would have to lower the game settings. Also make sure your motherboard has two video outs i.e. HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, DVI, what have you.

Thank you guys

The motherboard has 1 hdmi and 1 vga so i can connect the 2 monitors with no problem

About lowering the settings, i dont know if it is needed since its just to play league of legens and the cpu hasnt gone over 45 degrees so far

5 minutes ago, Brian Reis said:

About lowering the settings, i dont know if it is needed since its just to play league of legens and the cpu hasnt gone over 45 degrees so far

Then your golden. I should have elaborated that you would need to lower your settings to play at a reasonable framerate for games more demanding than LoL, like Ghost Recon Wildlands, or something similar.

3 minutes ago, Dissitesuxba11s said:

Then your golden. I should have elaborated that you would need to lower your settings to play at a reasonable framerate for games more demanding than LoL, like Ghost Recon Wildlands, or something similar.

Thank you a lot for your help, i will connect the monitors and keep tracking my temperature while gaming just to make sure all goes well