Windows 8 WiFi limited BS

Ultimate_PIMP

My internet connectivity is limited and after several restarts of both my router and computer, this bitch is still limited. Microsoft has terrible explanations on how to fix it, what do I do. I'm using WiFi.

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

What do you excactly mean , do you have a data cap or something?

Interested in Business and Technology

Windows 8 literally says "wifi connection limited"

I am a happy wuffy

it was always like this. even in windows 7

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Lol that sucks , never had any problems and i dont really understand this problem TBH...

No data cap. The WiFi signal on the bottom right of the desktop has a yellow triangle over it, and when I click it it says limited next to my network. It shows that I have full bars, yet I cant access anything on the internet

My Rig: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.5 Ghz, Corsair H100i, Gigabyte gtx 770 4gb, 8 gb Patriot Viper 2133 mhz, Corsair C70 (Black), EVGA Supernova 750g Modular PSU, Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 motherboard, Asus next gen wifi card.

Well does your internet work? If yes, then just leave it there...

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Lenovo ThinkPad Yoga 460: Intel 6200U | 8GB | 256GB SSD | Active pen

Why does this happen?

No data cap. The WiFi signal on the bottom right of the desktop has a yellow triangle over it, and when I click it it says limited next to my network. It shows that I have full bars, yet I cant access anything on the internet

Oh , i don't see the problem then . probably just some kind of program or script interfering with the Registery of windows.

Well does your internet work? If yes, then just leave it there...

No, the internet does not work. That is the problem. I can't go to any website, and I'm offline in steam.

No, the internet does not work. That is the problem. I can't go to any website, and I'm offline in steam.

Hmmm, does the internet work when you connect to the router with another device?

CPU: AMD R7 5800x | GPU: XFX 5500XT 4GB | RAM: 2x8GB Kingston Fury Renegade 3600MHz CL16 | Cooling: Deepcool Gammaxx L360 | MB: Aorus B550 Elite V2 | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250gb & WD20EAZX | Case: Antec DF700

Hmmm, does the internet work when you connect to the router with another device?

Yes. This is a problem with windows 8, every other computer is fine except for mine. Other people seem to be having the same problem after doing a Google search, yet there is still no explanation to why this is happening.

Yes. This is a problem with windows 8, every other computer is fine except for mine. Other people seem to be having the same problem after doing a Google search, yet there is still no explanation to why this is happening.

Always can try reinstalling drivers...

Reinstall your wifi adapter drivers and trying unplugging the wifi adapter and plugging it back in, ive had that shitty little yellow triangle far to many times

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015