Corsair to Release MicroATX Case - Obsidian 350D

NamelessTed

I love that Corsair never seem to make any horrible exterior design choices, e.g. cheap plastic bezels for show. They are just really nice, elegant looking cases, the exception would be the C70 but as long as it's bought to use in a military themed build I don't mind.

Well, there goes the money I saved for college... Time to do another build. Although the thought of doing this properly is enticing to have a bawlin editing and gaming machine that is much smaller and easier to transport than my 550D

Current Main: Corsair 550D, Corsair h100, Gigabye 990fx UD3, Geforce GTX 670 4gb FTW Edition, 16gb Corsair vengeance 1600mhz, Diablotek 775 Watt Active PSU, 2x Seagate Barracuda 3tb 7200rpm, OCZ Vertex 4 128gb SSD, ASUS 16x optical drive, AverMedia AverTV capture card, 2x Noctua NF-F12, 3 Corsair AF quiet series.

I hope they make mitx version too.
I think there will be an ITX case coming from Corsair soonish. A few months back there was a forum post on OCN from one of the guys at Corsair asking questions about what people consider the most important features of an mITX case. It could be a while until we see something, but I think it is safe to say that something is in development.

Wow' date=' that case looks great! Can't wait to see the pricing on this thing, hope it isnt too expensive. 80 buck range?[/quote']My guess is no more than $120

Well if it costs more than the Fractal Design ARC Midi I can't really see why anyone would want it. Though, of course, as usual - there'll be plenty of people buying it because of the 1337-sauce window *rolleyes*

But yeah, my guess is $99 or lower, if not then = fail.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Nice case! Hope the price point of this case is around $100.
The Newegg page originally said 100 USD for no windows and 110 USD for a window.

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

It says its discontinued and out of stock when I visited it so I couldn't see the price.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

They pulled the info the moment people started seeing it.

My Rig: i5 3570k at 4.2 GHz 1.12 Volts, Hyper 212 Evo, Maximus V Gene, RM650, 840 Pro and Seagate Barracuda, 8 GB of Sniper Ram, and a GTX 770.

Oh ok thks for the info. :)

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Found 1 more photo on HardForum

nh3i0Tz.jpg

44861_567040506669375_1395322527_n.png

379777_567040536669372_937226882_n.jpg375142_567040270002732_197564441_n.png575567_567040486669377_1454010420_n.png

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Reviews up now on Anandtech etc, seems decent. Looking forward to Linus' unboxing. Serously wanting to get this case!

3770K | GTX970 | 16GB DDR3 | Corsair RM750

Might just have to "downgrade" to this case it looks amazing.

Looks great and as always we can expect a nice case by corsair..but here is the question: If you give this case some steroids does it become a 900d? :P

Steam: gray_fox_br

If I could have found a descent micro-ATX board that I liked that wasn't over $180.00 I would of gone this route.  Instead, I'll settle for the 550D that came in the mail last week  :)   Love that case.

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps

If I could have found a descent micro-ATX board that I liked that wasn't over $180.00 I would of gone this route.  Instead, I'll settle for the 550D that came in the mail last week  :)   Love that case.

You have Asus Maximus V gene = ) i have one and it's great!

Thinking of buying this case, it's freaking awesome!!!

Its sooo cute! xD

Wish this case was around when I was in the market. Would of snapped it up. I've found myself more and more wanting to build a beast in a relatively small form factor, most of the bottom half of by mobo is waste anyway. And I can only see them getting smaller.

Only gripe with the design is the window showing the drive bays.

You have Asus Maximus V gene = ) i have one and it's great!

Thinking of buying this case, it's freaking awesome!!!

Yeah, almost under $180.00.  Got my current new ATX for $135.00 though and the 3570K for $190.00 by buying them together so I went the $ saving route.

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps