Want to buy a pc tonight, any help?

wowlmao
4 minutes ago, wowlmao said:

Uhu changed to trident Z 3200 16gb :P

3200 MHz is perfectly fine. Unless you are doing intensive computer simulations/rendering, I wouldn’t go higher than 3200 though, since you’ll be hitting a point of diminishing returns.

16 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

3200 MHz is perfectly fine. Unless you are doing intensive computer simulations/rendering, I wouldn’t go higher than 3200 though, since you’ll be hitting a point of diminishing returns.

I now have this (I changed it a bit around).

http://prntscr.com/k3af2y

3 hours ago, wowlmao said:

The Gigabyte G1 Gaming graphics card is indeed a solid choice. Generally speaking, the more fans the graphics card has, the better the cooling and therefore the possible higher OC.

The CoolerMaster MasterWatt is a decent series of tier two power supplies. So a good choice as well.

And, as said before, I wouldn’t go higher than 3200 MHz RAM clock speed.

Overall, I don't see anything wrong with the changes you've made :)

2 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

The Gigabyte G1 Gaming graphics card is indeed a solid choice. Generally speaking, the more fans the graphics card has, the better the cooling and therefore the possible higher OC.

The CoolerMaster MasterWatt is a decent series of tier two power supplies. So a good choice as well.

And, as said before, I wouldn’t go higher than 3200 MHz RAM clock speed.

Overall, I don't see anything wrong with the changes you've made :)

Ok! Thanks! I'm gonna buy it :)

On 7/5/2018 at 9:49 AM, wowlmao said:

Thats semi :P

On 7/5/2018 at 10:13 AM, wowlmao said:

I have the p350x

The Eclipse P350X has a psu shroud/compartment so one can easily hide extra cables. IOW, don't get hung up on psu modularity.

3 hours ago, wowlmao said:

Looks good, except that I don't believe the Phanteks case is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion. You might consider an Asus or MSI motherboard instead. I believe the Asus Tuf X470-Plus Gaming and MSI X470 Gaming Pro are around the same price point.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

2 minutes ago, brob said:

The Eclipse P350X has a psu shroud/compartment so one can easily hide extra cables. IOW, don't get hung up on psu modularity.

Looks good, except that I don't believe the Phanteks case is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion. You might consider an Asus or MSI motherboard instead. I believe the Asus Tuf X470-Plus Gaming and MSI X470 Gaming Pro are around the same price point.

Tuf = Yellow

MSI = Red

Pc partpicker doesn't say that it wasnt compactible, are you sure?

9 minutes ago, wowlmao said:

Tuf = Yellow

MSI = Red

Pc partpicker doesn't say that it wasnt compactible, are you sure?

I'm not saying it is totally incompatible.

The Eclipse P350X RGB lighting can interface with motherboards that support Asus Aura Sync and MSI Mystic Light. With such motherboards the appropriate motherboard utility can synchronize the lighting on the motherboard, memory, and case.

At the moment, with the Gigabyte motherboard case lighting will have to be controlled with the Phanteks controller. As a result, it may not be possible to synchronize patterns between the motherboard & memory with the case lighting.

If you have some room in the budget you might consider the Asus Prime X470-Pro or MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon.

2 minutes ago, brob said:

The Eclipse P350X RGB lighting can interface with motherboards that support Asus Aura Sync and MSI Mystic Light. With such motherboards the appropriate motherboard utility can synchronize the lighting on the motherboard, memory, and case.

At the moment, with the Gigabyte motherboard case lighting will have to be controlled with the Phanteks controller. As a result, it may not be possible to synchronize patterns between the motherboard & memory with the case lighting.

If you have some room in the budget you might consider the Asus Prime X470-Pro or MSI X470 Gaming Pro Carbon.

Is it also not compactible with the RAM?

8 minutes ago, brob said:

Does x370 also work?

If not i'll go with the msi gaming pro

2 minutes ago, wowlmao said:

Is it also not compactible with the RAM?

G.Skill Trident Z RGB ram can be controlled by Gigabyte RGB Fusion, as well as Asus Aura Sync and MSI Mystic Light.

2 minutes ago, wowlmao said:

Does x370 also work?

Yes, but you need a motherboard with a newer BIOS that supports 2nd gen Ryzen. Should not be a major issue and one can get a kit from AMD if absolutely necessary (just delays a build), but one does have to check before purchasing.

Most higher-end X370 motherboards currently shipping should have updated BIOS. But one has to verify before purchase.

22 minutes ago, brob said:

G.Skill Trident Z RGB ram can be controlled by Gigabyte RGB Fusion, as well as Asus Aura Sync and MSI Mystic Light.

Yes, but you need a motherboard with a newer BIOS that supports 2nd gen Ryzen. Should not be a major issue and one can get a kit from AMD if absolutely necessary (just delays a build), but one does have to check before purchasing.

Most higher-end X370 motherboards currently shipping should have updated BIOS. But one has to verify before purchase.

I'll just go for the x470 than