Good laptop massively underperforming

So, I bought a new Lenovo Y520 with:

I7 7700-HQ

GTX 1060 MaxQ Design

2 TB 5400 RPM HDD

8 GB RAM

And it's running awfull. It's running worse than my 2012 laptop. In games, after playing for 15 minutes, every 6-7 seconds I get freezes that last 0.5 - 1 second , also the sounds seems to lag behind and come back after the freeze is gone.

It happens in most games I have tried : Overwatch , PUBG, COD : WW II.

It doesn't happen in CS:GO, but in that game I average 90 fps ,everything on low, though with this GPU and this CPU I should atleast average 200 fps.

It performs poorly while simply browsing the internet or watching streams/ youtube, it stutters alot, sometimes chrome goes black for 5-10 seconds.

What I've tried / made sure of:

-Installed Windows 10 multiple times

-Reinstalled drivers 

-battery plan is on performance

-games are using the nvidia GPU, not the intel

-CPU tems average 74 while not on my cool pad, most of the games I play with a cool pad, temp avg 68

-GPU temp also below 70 most of the time

-I undervolted the CPU a little recently so that I'm sure the temp is under 65 now, still the same problems so no sign of thermal throttling

People saying it might be the HDD, 5400 RPM is slow and that I should get an SSD and while that might help with chrome/browsing in general, how would that affect a game like CS:GO which is loaded into the ram and it averages 90 fps, it's not like it suddenly drops while the HDD reads/writes.

of course, I never use it on batterly, I ony use it while plugged in.

I have pretty simillar issue. Bought a new laptop with:

gtx 1050 4gb

i5 8300h

8gb of ram 2666mhz

1tb firecuda sshd

In games like league of legends im getting15 fps on the lowest settings. Same with Guild wars 2. CS:GO didn't launch at all. if you somehow fix this issue please let me know. However when i'm browsing my computer works perfectly fine. It sucks only at gaming even though it's a gaming laptop xD (asus tuf fx504gd)