Best Brand Of 1060 3GB?

Staris

Hi All,

I am wondering which type of brand of GTX 1060 3GB, I should get?

For Example:

ASUS Mini

ASUS DUAL OC FULL SIZE

MSI OC

EVGA SUPERCLOCKED MINI

Gigabyte Mini ITX

Gigabyte FULL SIZE

ZOTAC Mini

Which one would you recommend and why?

I'm probably getting one sometime soon. I am going with the EVGA GTX 1060 SSC 3 GB. For you, I would probably go with the EVGA SUPERCLOCKED MINI because I've personally heard the most good things about EVGA, especially with customer support. I heard performance is very good for the buck.

I’d get any of the full sized ones if you’re looking for performance. From there, the brands don’t really matter, you can choose whatever aesthetic you prefer or whatever is cheaper at be moment. 

Laptop: MacBook Pro 13" (Early 2015) || Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus x299 Gaming 9 || CPU: Intel i7-7820x (38% OC- 5.00 GHz) || RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 8GB @ 3466 MHz (x4)- DDR4  || GPU: MSI  Geforce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning X || Storage: Samsung 960 EVO NVME SSD 500GB || OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Pro || Chassis: Thermaltake The Tower 900 || Cooling Solution: Custom open loop water cooling system with a 560mm radiator and a CPU water water-block || Display: ROG Swift PG279Q || Pointing Device: Razer Mamba (2016) || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma V2 || Headset: Astro A50 Wireless ||

I have an Asus Dual GTX 1060 OC 3GB, it's a beautiful graphics card, albeit quite cheap-feeling. The fans only activate when the card reaches 60°C, and even then the highest I've seen the card reach is 65°C, it's a solid card.

mechanical keyboard switches aficionado & hi-fi audio enthusiast

switch reviews  how i lube mx-style keyboard switches

Avoid the Armor if you can. Everything else doesn't really matter 

That's an F in the profile pic

8 hours ago, Staris said:

Hi All,

I am wondering which type of brand of GTX 1060 3GB, I should get?

For Example:

ASUS Mini

ASUS DUAL OC FULL SIZE

MSI OC

EVGA SUPERCLOCKED MINI

Gigabyte Mini ITX

Gigabyte FULL SIZE

ZOTAC Mini

Which one would you recommend and why?

Depends on your colour scheme, honestly I think the one with the best cooler is the MSI one as I am using a MSI GPU and it is impossible to get it to throttle (I think GPUs throttle, anyway it never went above 70c) while gaming at 95% utilization. May I add my GPU is using the fourth generation of MSI's cooler so the fifth generation should be better.

Kogan 144hz monitor (Overclocked to 165) Ryzen 3 3100, RX 580 Gigabyte Windforce (1450 mhz) 2 x 8GB CL15 DDR4 3133 (Overclocked from 2400) Phanteks P300 white (RGB set to purple), Zarrius Deskpad (I have the yellow one), Razer Deathadder Essential, CK62 wireless (don’t use it wireless)