Need help identifying cpu architecture

Hi LMG forum buddies,

I have a QNAP TS-212 NAS and I’m trying to figure out what architecture the cpu is so I can install a version of Twonky that’s not supported factory anymore.

So far I’ve found out it’s a Marvell 6282 series but can’t find any more info

I need to know where it fits in this list

Any help would be much appreciated.

Aaron B

It uses a 1.6GHz Marvell processor.

Quoted from some website. Don't know how useful, but it's what I found.

About ARMADA XP series

The ARMADA XP is based on Marvell-designed ARM v7 MP compatible CPU offering 1.6GHz processing per core performance, delivering 16,600 DMIPS to make high performance computing affordable for mainstream applications. It integrates 2 MB of L2 cache and supports 64-bit DDR3 memory interface with ECC at 800MHz clock rate to enable a high throughput memory sub-system design. The ARMADA XP is a highly integrated System-on-a-Chip (SoC) that combines quad x4 PCI-express (PCI-e) interfaces, multiple USB ports, Gigabit Ethernet ports, SATA ports, security engine and other I/O peripherals to make system designs simple and economical.  With ARMADA XP's advanced power management architecture, it offers the industry's best performance per watt to alleviate the challenges of energy and cooling costs faced by enterprise and server class systems.

Key Features

• Industry's first quad-core ARM processor for enterprise applications
    • Up to 1.6GHz processing performance for each ARM v7 compliant core
    • 16,600 DMIPS performance at less than 10 watts
    • "Heterogeneous  multiprocessing" (SMP/AMP/Mixed) with "hardware-based Cache Coherence"
    • Up to 2MB system level two cache
    • Supplements the ARMADA family of single, dual-core and tri-core processors for easy software porting

hi.

Thanks, AskTJ I found similar info but still no leads in regards to which of the above CPU architecture helps with the correct download above.

On 30.6.2018 at 10:12 AM, Aaron B said:

Hi LMG forum buddies,

I have a QNAP TS-212 NAS and I’m trying to figure out what architecture the cpu is so I can install a version of Twonky that’s not supported factory anymore.

So far I’ve found out it’s a Marvell 6282 series but can’t find any more info

I need to know where it fits in this list

Any help would be much appreciated.

Aaron B

Are you sure its not the 6281?

CPU: Ryzen 7 5800x3D | MoBo: MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk | RAM: G.Skill F4-3600C15D-16GTZ @3800CL16 | GPU: RTX 2080Ti | PSU: Corsair HX1200 | 

Case: Lian Li 011D XL | Storage: Samsung 970 EVO M.2 NVMe 500GB, Crucial MX500 500GB | Soundcard: Soundblaster ZXR | Mouse: Razer Viper Mini | Keyboard: Razer Huntsman TE Monitor: DELL AW2521H @360Hz |

ARMv7

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case