Youtube app on my phone is fu^^ed up

yety

When i watch a video on youtube, pause, next and prev video "buttons" are showing up all the time (talking about the buttons u see for few seconds when u touch the screen). It was not workign  for a long time then it worked for a while and now it doesn,t work again. Im also having issues when i pull down on my screen to see notificatons they immediately roll back up...............i was thinking thes issues could be caused by the same "thing". I was thinking it coulb be hw thing cause when i watch yt video the "time line" slider thats u can move blinks like "something" is taping the screen really fast (btw i reinstaled youtube did,t help)....thx for ur time and suggestions and sorry if this is worng forum for this stuff

-i have honor 8 running Android 7.

Have you already tried step 1 of literally almost every troubleshooting: uninstalling and then reinstalling it? ;)

Also, make sure you have the latest version.

21 minutes ago, Christophe Corazza said:

Have you already tried step 1 of literally almost every troubleshooting: uninstalling and then reinstalling it? ;)

Also, make sure you have the latest version.

47 minutes ago, yety said:

btw i reinstaled youtube did,t help

that happens with shittube sometimes ,turn off your phone and back on, or restart your phone and sometimes that fixes it, otherwise you have to delete all the files off your phone

If my Response helped you, Please click the Check under my reply, to mark it as The Solution!