powertrain chameleon

tydraestor
Go to solution Solved by TVwazhere,
1 hour ago, tydraestor said:

Does anyone know where I could get this case in America? 

(the one they used in this video)

It's a China exclusive AFAIK, and otherwise complete garage in my opinion. Almost Zero airflow, super cheap quality and ketchup/mustard cables, It's just a $30 case that someone put an RGB panel on the front and is probably selling for like $80

If you REALLY want something like that, look at the In Win 307. It's $300 though (they really get you for your love of RGB)

1 hour ago, tydraestor said:

It's a China exclusive AFAIK, and otherwise complete garage in my opinion. Almost Zero airflow, super cheap quality and ketchup/mustard cables, It's just a $30 case that someone put an RGB panel on the front and is probably selling for like $80

If you REALLY want something like that, look at the In Win 307. It's $300 though (they really get you for your love of RGB)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

3 hours ago, TVwazhere said:

The cables wouldn't matter to me (just transplant my current system into it) but since its quality is bad, I'll stick with my current case, thanks anyways!

• 2 weeks later...
27 minutes ago, ImZephyrian said:

10/10 research mate. Gold star! :)

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Heres a case by the same company "Powertrain, its similarly priced, appers to have better ventilation than the one in the video and has an additional rgb panel on top. ... Also comes in black and white :)

https://m.alibaba.com/amp/product/60772577417.html

• 11 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...