[ASK] The efficient cooling pad for my laptop

So, i have MSI GE62 2QD Apache, i play a game on the laptop everyday 3-12 hours, and it could get around 80-89 Celcius after an hour of play, so i want to buy a cooling pad, but its kinda hard to decide which is the best cooling pad for my laptop and now i neew your help, so which one is better Havit HV-F20689 (Currently out of stock, must wait 2-3 months), Cooler Master X3, DeepCool X6, DeepCool X8 or TopMate K5? and for the bottom seems like this: 

Hasil gambar untuk msi ge62 2qd apache

Cooler Master is a grate chose i have never had a problem withe them before

4 hours ago, Dogggo said:

So, i have MSI GE62 2QD Apache, i play a game on the laptop everyday 3-12 hours, and it could get around 80-89 Celcius after an hour of play, so i want to buy a cooling pad, but its kinda hard to decide which is the best cooling pad for my laptop and now i neew your help, so which one is better Havit HV-F20689 (Currently out of stock, must wait 2-3 months), Cooler Master X3, DeepCool X6, DeepCool X8 or TopMate K5? and for the bottom seems like this: 

For quality wise, the Cooler Master X3 is better built, but for your specific cooling needs the TopMate K5 seems like the better choice since the way your laptop vents are designed.

6 hours ago, Rainbow Dash said:

For quality wise, the Cooler Master X3 is better built, but for your specific cooling needs the TopMate K5 seems like the better choice since the way your laptop vents are designed.

thank you so much for the 3rd times

7 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

No problem.

wait...............................

how the fk they only got 15 CMF?!?

On 6/28/2018 at 6:32 PM, PurpleRabbit84 said:

Maybe a bit noob question, but are cooling pads the best way to reduce the temperature on laptop? Are there any other solutions?

Actually, there is more efficient way to reduce temperature on a laptop, its named Vacuum Cooler. but since my laptop has 2 fan exhaust, so its placed on the back and sometimes it works, and sometimes it wont, and i dont want to risk 40 dollars (one of the thing costs like about 20 dollars in my country), or should i.........................?

maybe i should