JDS Labs O2+ ODAC + HD 700

Tech Lover

If he wants his HD 700, guise, let him get what he wants.

In the same way we let people who want headsets have headsets? 

I'm just giving my advice.  If that's what he wants it won't sound BAD, that's for sure.  My recommendation is just that, a suggestion, and that recommendation is simply this:  It's really not worth it, man.  I'll try to go into more detail in my next two reviews, I've just been too caught up playing games lately to feel productive.

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."

And you think the HD700's do? Looks are subjective, and who cares what it looks like. When it's on your head you can't see.

I don't know about anyone else but I have a mirror on my desk so I can admire my headphones when I am not distracted by my devilishly hansom looks. :wub:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I don't know about anyone else but I have a mirror on my desk so I can admire my headphones when I am not distracted by my devilishly hansom looks. :wub:

I avoid reflective things, I might get starstuck or something and spend the rest of my life there. 

If he wants his HD 700, guise, let him get what he wants.

no man i just needed advise from people like u who have experience. i always get advises from people with more experience and from different places. that way one gets good sense of what to do :)

I'm just giving my advice.  If that's what he wants it won't sound BAD, that's for sure.  My recommendation is just that, a suggestion, and that recommendation is simply this:  It's really not worth it, man.  I'll try to go into more detail in my next two reviews, I've just been too caught up playing games lately to feel productive.

i really like u r advise. i appreciate ur knowledge. i will avoid 700s for sure now, after reading that the FR of HE 500 is better than that of 700 :)

thats what i was talking about... :D

Current Rig: Intel core i7 4770K Stock 4.5G, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 16Gb (8Gx2), 2x SLi Gigabyte Geforce GTX 670 2Gb GDDR5 3X Windforce Edition, Corsair Hydro Series H100i (Push), JDS LABS O2/ODAC combo, Fiio E18 KUNLUN, Asus Xonar Essence STX (secondary PC), Sennheiser HD700, Hifiman HE 400i, Beyerdynamics DT 990 PRO 250 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 518, Cooler Master Silent Pro M2 850W 80+, Cooler Master CM 690 II Advanced, Samsun4g DVD R/W Combo, 3X Cooler Master 120mm Blue LED fans, LG IPS 23EA73, Logitech G710 BLUE, BlackWidow Ultimate 2013 Edition,Logitech G402 HYPERION FURY, Bloody Core V7, SteelSeries QcK Mass MiBR mouse pad