Ducky One RGB TKL worth it over CM Pro S

Zorkath

Hello. As the title states, is the Ducky one tkl worth it over the CM Pro S. I can currently get the Pro S for 118 Usd and the Ducky for 193 Usd. Is the build quality that different between them? I have read that it is quite similar and some say the Pro S is hollow and poorly built. I plan on changing the keycaps with a set of Ducky White PBT caps.

Don't know what else to say but if I missed anything important just say so! Thank you in advance.

When Ducky is an option I would always choose Ducky. In quality it's superior but it''s up to you to decide if it's worth spending 75 extra dollars for it.

16 hours ago, AugOwnz said:

When Ducky is an option I would always choose Ducky. In quality it's superior but it''s up to you to decide if it's worth spending 75 extra dollars for it.

yeah i second this if i have the choice of ducky, go with it. if you're looking past those two options possibly look corsair mice and compare to ducky. 

The main difference between these boards (coming from a Pro S RGB user) is the type of plastic they use on the board (not talking about the caps now). The CM uses a plastic that kind of has a rubber-like later over it.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/