Windows on Android phone(95, xp, 7, 8, 10)

These days I'm interested about simulating pc operation system on phone using "Bochs " and "Limbo " (you can find these apps on google play store). But every time I start the simulation program it crashes and minimizes. I've tried to start the simulation by using img file and iso file, but it has the same result. My phone which I am using for this experiment is Huawei p10 lite and it is powerful enough to use these apps. After all I have a few questions: is gaming possible on this form of windows and what is the problem (in Bochs I think is Bios problem). And if u want a link for the windows files text me and I'll help, Thanks :)

14 minutes ago, Pres2Hack said:

is gaming possible on this form of windows

Not even nearly.

Hand, n. A singular instrument worn at the end of the human arm and commonly thrust into somebody’s pocket.

But I still want to run windows on Android ! 

7 minutes ago, Pres2Hack said:

But I still want to run windows on Android ! 

Without the proper hardware and software, virtualization on PCs is not a smooth solution and is not good enough for gaming. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

5 hours ago, Pres2Hack said:

These days I'm interested about simulating pc operation system on phone using "Bochs " and "Limbo " (you can find these apps on google play store). But every time I start the simulation program it crashes and minimizes. I've tried to start the simulation by using img file and iso file, but it has the same result. My phone which I am using for this experiment is Huawei p10 lite and it is powerful enough to use these apps. After all I have a few questions: is gaming possible on this form of windows and what is the problem (in Bochs I think is Bios problem). And if u want a link for the windows files text me and I'll help, Thanks :)

You may be able to run Windows on a phone, but emulating x86(_64) hardware on x86(_64) is slow enough, even with hardware virtualization!

x86(_64) on ARM will be very slow since it doesn't have hardware virtualization and will have to rely entirely on software virtualization;

It probably won't even be fast enough to run the installer, let alone do any form of gaming!

If you still insist on running Windows on your phone for educational purposes (e.g. learning about the boot process, etc.); make sure your emulated CPU architecture is the same as your Windows disk image (i.e. Do not mix x86 CPU type with an x86_64 ISO)

Desktop: HP Z220 Workstation, 12 GB RAM, 2x500 GB HDD RAID0, + GTX 1060 3GB

Laptop: ThinkPad T430, 8 GB RAM, 1x120 GB SSD

Some info about virtualization programs? 

How to use them? 

You should just buy an x86 phone and install windows. Stuff like the ITG xpPhone 2, which ran Windows 7/8. You could easily put 10. 

7 hours ago, Pres2Hack said:

How to use them? 

Virtualization requires host architecture to match client architecture. In other words, no Windows OS for you. You might be able to emulate DOS on ARM. Its light enough. Or maybe Win95.

FYI, emulating isn't for weak machines. Just emulating ANDROID on i5 laptop makes it slow as hell.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

IIRC you may be able to emulate Win95... but it will take a LONG time to install, boot and even move the mouse. Other virtualization is near impossible. Best you can do is SplashTop it (other screen mirroring services available).

12 hours ago, Pres2Hack said:

How to use them? 

Virtualization is a feature that is enabled only if the CPU supports it. 

Emulation dumbed down can be thought of as translating instructions from the guest OS to the host OS in order for the host OS to send those to the CPU for processing. The wording might not be 100% correct, but the basic premise remains. Because this translation happens in real time, it's very inefficient. 

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580