Sennheiser PXC 550 or HD-1??

Go to solution Solved by Eric_The_Red4,

I've tried them both, but don't remember them that well. If my memory serves me the pxc550 were more neutral and had better clarity than the hd1. Soundstage is pretty small on both. Noise cancelling is pretty much the same. They're both comfortable I don't remember preferring either one in comfort. Hd1 are a bit bassier if that's what you like. I'd go for the pxc 550 unless you like bass, then id go for the hd1

I am going to get a pair of wireless over ear headphones and I've narrowed down to either the pxc 550's or the hd-1's. Which one is better? I know the hd-1's are more expensive, but the pxc 550's are newer. My main concerns are sound quality, comfort, and noise cancelling, in that order. What do you guys think?

I've tried them both, but don't remember them that well. If my memory serves me the pxc550 were more neutral and had better clarity than the hd1. Soundstage is pretty small on both. Noise cancelling is pretty much the same. They're both comfortable I don't remember preferring either one in comfort. Hd1 are a bit bassier if that's what you like. I'd go for the pxc 550 unless you like bass, then id go for the hd1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/23/2018 at 7:10 PM, Eric_The_Red4 said:

Thanks!