Will this gpu fit my pc ?

So, i dont know much about building computers and i wanted to upgrade mine. But the problem is idk if gpu that im interested in will fit.

that gpu is GTX 650 TI . And there are my specs 

i3-6100 

GT 730

8 GB RAM 

250 W psu

(and theres an screenshot about my motherboard) 

image.png

Just now, JustGrott said:

So, i dont know much about building computers and i wanted to upgrade mine. But the problem is idk if gpu that im interested in will fit.

that gpu is GTX 650 TI . And there are my specs 

i3-6100 

GT 730

8 GB RAM 

250 W psu

(and theres an screenshot about my motherboard) 

image.png

Could you not just messure out the space you have and compare it to graphicscard?

Also you didnt mention your case which is the main thing that will matter 

My biggest concern is the quality of the PSU, at a bare bones level (absolute minimum power draw to operate a computer) best I can figure, you're going to need somewhere around 210w. If you start adding external drives, accessories, (any other sources of power draw), you're going to be pushing your PSU to the very limits of what it's capable of.

If it's not up to snuff, it's going to cause stability issues, if not outright failure.

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Why not a 750Ti? They are also cheap when bought used and some can be low profile.

hi.

If your motherboard has an unoccupied PCIe slot, than your card will fit perfectly fine (assuming your case is large enough).

However, if you want to use a 650 Ti, I would highly recommend upgrading your 250 W PSU. Even if it might barely work, you will still reduce its life significantly.